• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lamar Jackson for Heisman?

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lamar Jackson's highlights video against FSU, sliding through Seminoles like a knife through butter:

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the horrible things he's going to do to Marshall's defense next week he will definitely win the September heisman

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely seems to be in the lead with the Watson struggles.

BTSBuckeye

Old-School ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely the leader with two statement games.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will he join Fournette/Geno smith/Denard Robinson?

We shall see sir

Definitely will be more challenging once defenses get more tape on him

he still isn't consistent with his throws that could hurt against defenses like Clemson and Houston

those are the only two teams that seem to have a shot at beating Louisville

TigersBleaux

Self-Deprecating
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,999.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We shall see sir

Definitely will be more challenging once defenses get more tape on him

he still isn't consistent with his throws that could hurt against defenses like Clemson and Houston

those are the only two teams that seem to have a shot at beating Louisville

Completely agree with Clemson/Houston being only teams that can beat them. But my guess is that they will be challenged by some off the map game in ACC play. I think he has given himself a firm lead in the heisman, but if i were to bet on Lamar Jackson vs the field, history tells us the field is the better choice right now.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Completely agree with Clemson/Houston being only teams that can beat them. But my guess is that they will be challenged by some off the map game in ACC play. I think he has given himself a firm lead in the heisman, but if i were to bet on Lamar Jackson vs the field, history tells us the field is the better choice right now.

Certainly as teams get more tape on a player it becomes more challenging for them, sometimes they still play well and thus get the Heisman, other times they drop off the map like Geno Smith and Denard Robinson

we think the September Heisman leader is going to runaway but in all reality one bad performance will drop them like a rock like Fournette.

As for random ACC challenger

Look at their schedule they get those road games against Clemson and Houston as major tough games

other than that who's the toughest team they play? Wake Forest at home?

Virginia has given Louisville a tough time these past few years but seriously they got housed by Richmond

TigersBleaux

Self-Deprecating
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,999.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Certainly as teams get more tape on a player it becomes more challenging for them, sometimes they still play well and thus get the Heisman, other times they drop off the map like Geno Smith and Denard Robinson

we think the September Heisman leader is going to runaway but in all reality one bad performance will drop them like a rock like Fournette.

As for random ACC challenger

Look at their schedule they get those road games against Clemson and Houston as major tough games

other than that who's the toughest team they play? Wake Forest at home?

Virginia has given Louisville a tough time these past few years but seriously they got housed by Richmond

Wow ya looking at their schedule it is fucking cake outside of the three obvious ones (FSU, Clemson, Houston)

Honestly i think next week is probably the toughest one. Just got off a huge hype win, and looking ahead to battle against clemson. A game at Marshall which is a team that can put up points, and will very likely be sandwiched between college gameday games they are featured in. Its a total stretch, but i could at least see them struggling and him having a flat game or something.

I guess the ACC championship game if they have to play Miami.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not overly accurate passing and it's only week three, but he's the most electrifying athlete I've ever seen......at any level.

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not overly accurate passing and it's only week three, but he's the most electrifying athlete I've ever seen......at any level.

Bold.

Bo Jackson? Deion Sanders? Usain Bolt? Michael Phelps?

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bold.

Bo Jackson? Deion Sanders? Usain Bolt? Michael Phelps?

Rephrase that. Most electrifying athlete I've ever seen on a football field and even though I was a kid when guys like Barry and Bo and Deion played, I can remember watching them and yes that includes all of them. Michael Vick recently said something to the effect of he's five times the athlete he was when he was at VT and I agree with him. The kid's slipperiness and shakes are flat out ridiculous.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rephrase that. Most electrifying athlete I've ever seen on a football field and even though I was a kid when guys like Barry and Bo and Deion played, I can remember watching them and yes that includes all of them. Michael Vick recently said something to the effect of he's five times the athlete he was when he was at VT and I agree with him. The kid's slipperiness and shakes are flat out ridiculous.

Right now in the college game, I think it's Christian McCaffrey. The guy's got some serious moves and some serious genes (dad is Ed McCaffrey and maternal grandmother was Olympic silver medalist Dave Sime, who held world records during his sprinting career).

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now in the college game, I think it's Christian McCaffrey. The guy's got some serious moves and some serious genes (dad is Ed McCaffrey and maternal grandmother was Olympic silver medalist Dave Sime, who held world records during his sprinting career).

He's incredible. I really thought he got fucked badly out of the Heisman last year. It shouldn't have even been close. But it's Stanford versus yet another Alabama tailback and you knew how it was going to go. He never had a prayer. The race was over before it began.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's incredible. I really thought he got fucked badly out of the Heisman last year. It shouldn't have even been close. But it's Stanford versus yet another Alabama tailback and you knew how it was going to go. He never had a prayer. The race was over before it began.

Yeah, I agree. Also, I just realized I called Dave Sime his grandmother. LOL.