• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lakers are becoming one of the worst franchises in sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once the buss family passed ownership down to the next generation, the Lakers organization started to suffer. They are spending their money and assets on old past their prime players. They need to start rebuilding and they won't. They should not have gone after Nash, they should have never signed brown as coach, they shouldn't have fired brown so quickly, they shouldn't have disrespected Phil and signed d'Antoni, and they should never have even thought d'Antoni was an option. The ownership wants to win now, but they can't accept the fact that this team is washed up. They need to rebuild. This starts with letting Pau walk. It also probably means bidding farewell to Kobe and Nash. Now they are swinging for the fences with Lebron and Melo which will not happen. I feel sorry for Laker fans. They have been so good for so long, but now they have to rebuild and the front office is only dragging it out. Maybe it's out of respect for Kobe, but I think it's just because the front office is terrible.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't win it every year, Lakers fans have been blessed with many championships (take a look at our banner up top) so I don't get why you "feel sorry" for us. Not trying to be a dick but I feel much more sorry for the Bulls who haven't won a championship since Jordan

Last edited by a moderator:

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once the buss family passed ownership down to the next generation, the Lakers organization started to suffer. They are spending their money and assets on old past their prime players. They need to start rebuilding and they won't. They should not have gone after Nash, they should have never signed brown as coach, they shouldn't have fired brown so quickly, they shouldn't have disrespected Phil and signed d'Antoni, and they should never have even thought d'Antoni was an option. The ownership wants to win now, but they can't accept the fact that this team is washed up. They need to rebuild. This starts with letting Pau walk. It also probably means bidding farewell to Kobe and Nash. Now they are swinging for the fences with Lebron and Melo which will not happen. I feel sorry for Laker fans. They have been so good for so long, but now they have to rebuild and the front office is only dragging it out. Maybe it's out of respect for Kobe, but I think it's just because the front office is terrible.

Ignore the troll

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hit a little nerve, it happens to the best of us.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beengay, start another shit thread on a team board and you'll need to find a new site.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once the buss family passed ownership down to the next generation, the Lakers organization started to suffer. They are spending their money and assets on old past their prime players. They need to start rebuilding and they won't. They should not have gone after Nash, they should have never signed brown as coach, they shouldn't have fired brown so quickly, they shouldn't have disrespected Phil and signed d'Antoni, and they should never have even thought d'Antoni was an option. The ownership wants to win now, but they can't accept the fact that this team is washed up. They need to rebuild. This starts with letting Pau walk. It also probably means bidding farewell to Kobe and Nash. Now they are swinging for the fences with Lebron and Melo which will not happen. I feel sorry for Lakers fans. They have been so good for so long, but now they have to rebuild and the front office is only dragging it out. Maybe it's out of respect for Kobe, but I think it's just because the front office is terrible.

There, I fixed it for you. It's Lakers, smartass. The team is the Lakers, not the Laker.

Status
Not open for further replies.