• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kurt Angle

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Angle might be the best all around preformer in my time as a wrestling fan. He can work heel, he can work face, he can do comedy, he can turn on the switch and be serious. He's an A on the mic and an A plus in the ring (legit top 10 in WWE/F history)

I've recommend this match in other threads.. If anyone has the network and hasn't seen it in awhile; Watch Angle/Benoit from Royal Rumble 03. I hold it in the same regard as Austin/Hart and UT/Micheals. It's a 5 star classic and belongs in the discussion with the best matches in WWE history. Benoit's incident is why I think it's not mentioned in that discussion more often.

My contribution to the thread:

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Angle might be the best all around preformer in my time as a wrestling fan. He can work heel, he can work face, he can do comedy, he can turn on the switch and be serious. He's an A on the mic and an A plus in the ring (legit top 10 in WWE/F history)

I've recommend this match in other threads.. If anyone has the network and hasn't seen it in awhile; Watch Angle/Benoit from Royal Rumble 03. I hold it in the same regard as Austin/Hart and UT/Micheals. It's a 5 star classic and belongs in the discussion with the best matches in WWE history. Benoit's incident is why I think it's not mentioned in that discussion more often.

great contribution, good read and even better watch.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

One of my Personal all-time favorite matches

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Angle was on JRE today.

One thing that really popped for me was that he said he was ready to compete in TUF. He was supposed to be a contestant the season they had Kimbo Slice as the “big surprise”. Apparently, Angle was supposed to REALLY be the “big surprise” (along with Slice), but Angle failed the physical and decided to not go the MMA route (he already had 5 broken necks to that point).