• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

KU, KSU, Ia St, Missery, and Gaylor

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
STOP SUCKING THE LONGHORNS COCK! I have lost all respect for those programs.

Kansas, Kansas State, Baylor, Iowa State and Missouri—who were in danger of being left homeless if the conference dissolved—agreed to give up their share in buyout penalties to be paid by Nebraska and Colorado for leaving the league, Beebe said.

Promise of bigger TV dollars drove Big 12 survival - Yahoo! Sports

HuskerResurrected

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
They can't help it...In all seriousness they really can't..Unfortunately those schools NEED the Big12 to stay intact and the only way to do that is to suck up to Texa$, because if Texa$ ever leaves there goes the Big12 and there goes KU, KSU, ISU, MU, and Baylors BCS conference...There goes any decent amount of $$, because without the Big12 those schools are getting screwed even more.

They are in a lose-lose situation..I wish they would stop sucking Texa$' dick, but they cant.

Automattic

I'm baaaaaaack....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm not really understanding your post. They shouldn't take more money and stay, but should volunteer to leave the best situation available right now?! Hell, even Texas knows they are probably going to make more money this way! (and get their dick sucked at the same time!)

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea honestly those schools got extremely lucky that Texas did what they did......shit Iowa State would have been playing in the MAC

YuHusker1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think this is just a time for the other schools to buy time and secretly neg. with other conf so they can get a better deal than what they could have gotten if the B12 would have dissolved. As you say the money problem is still there. Beebe does not help anyone but Texas and a couple south schools. So I do not think it will be but a few years and this will all be gone anyway. Based on who the SEC tried to get recently I am not sure some of the conf want Texas cause they see Texas as a money hungry cow. They have a good team but I think confs may be looking at what they might have to give up to even get Texas.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
STOP SUCKING THE LONGHORNS COCK! I have lost all respect for those programs.

Kansas, Kansas State, Baylor, Iowa State and Missouri—who were in danger of being left homeless if the conference dissolved—agreed to give up their share in buyout penalties to be paid by Nebraska and Colorado for leaving the league, Beebe said.

Promise of bigger TV dollars drove Big 12 survival - Yahoo! Sports

You actually had some respect for these programs in the first place?