• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kniles Davis

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who said he was going to be great!!!!!!!! I just said i think he can be a monster. Turner was a monster his 1st 2 years with the falcon,but he's not consider one of the greats!!!! Jamal lewis was a beast for the raven,but hes not condsider among the greats either!!!!! Man even jamal anderson for the falcon was a beast a couple of years and hes
definitely not among the greats!!!!!
Calm down captain exclamation point, I never said anyone said he would be considered "one of the greats", I'm saying he'd never be great to begin with, even for a couple year span, like those you mentioned

SilverFalco8

TXOD BX 507
Hoopla Cash
$ 87.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's going to be like the Rodgers to Favre, but for RB's. lol When Charles is done Davis will take over the reigns. I doubt Charles will be able to be as productive as he has for six more years. He might play six more years. I see maybe three or four more years of getting bulk of the carries then after that it would probably be 50/50. After all Charles is 28 which doesn't seem that old, but the wear and tear that RB's go through on a yearly basis he's getting old for a RB in my opinion.

Dawg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
would you rather have Knile davis or any of the higher potential rookie RBs??

Gurley, Gordon, Yeldon, Coleman, Johnson(duke,dave), etc...
You totally off the subject!!!!! LOL!!!!!!! Off course you would want one off those rookies,because they're in position where they can probably start (COMMON SENSE)!!!!!! But If kniles davis was the STARTING rb for the chief,i would pick him over those rookies!!!!!!!

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point Dawg...maybe Milk meant a dynasty setting??

Actually I would rather have Kniles than the Johnsons, even in a Redraft. ..

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You totally off the subject!!!!! LOL!!!!!!! Off course you would want one off those rookies,because they're in position where they can probably start (COMMON SENSE)!!!!!! But If kniles davis was the STARTING rb for the chief,i would pick him over those rookies!!!!!!!
Good point Dawg...maybe Milk meant a dynasty setting??

Actually I would rather have Kniles than the Johnsons, even in a Redraft. ..

I was trying to connect all the unprovens... But the toughest thing about football is that it is all about opportunity, so I see where my goal failed... Maybe I should have made the qualifier if they all had equal chances to be the starter...

Dawg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was trying to connect all the unprovens... But the toughest thing about football is that it is all about opportunity, so I see where my goal failed... Maybe I should have made the qualifier if they all had equal chances to be the starter...
The Great Debaters. Lol