• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Knicks just fired D Fish

ChrisGar15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, but I just don't believe that part. He has 11 championship rings, and when he didn't win, I look at the teams that won and know Phil just wasn't going to beat them.

Yup ... only 11 NBA Championships. He sucks. "Blitzville" from "SportsHoopla.com" should have been the coach -- he would have won 13 or 14.

ChrisGar15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really think that Fischer not being able to teach the Triangle Offense ... then mostly giving up on it this year ... had a lot to do with him getting fired. I guarantee that Rambis will be teaching the "Tex Winter Triangle."

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never should have got the job to begin with but they were right around the 7th and 8th seed while everyone was healthy, so I don't think this was a basketball decision. I think he got fired over the Barnes stuff. The players just lost respect for him and would no longer play for him. That's why he got fired now. It had become too toxic. If it were just basketball, you could wait till the end of the year since they don't appear to be hiring his replacement right away. I mean nothing is preventing them from hiring Thibs this very second but instead they went with Kurt Rambis as the interim, who was last seen putting up one of the worst HCing experiences ever. He'd be an excellent tanking candidate if NY actually had a draft pick.

No clue who the get but they'd be wise to ditch the Triangle.