• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kinslaw Kicked from Team

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kelly Kicked him because he didn't know if he wasn't a student and haven't heard from him. He was a red shirt Freshmen. Was expected only to be used as a special teams player.

Kinlaw came to Notre Dame as a four-star prospect, and was ranked by 247Sports as the seventh-best athlete in the country and the ninth-best player from the state of New Jersey.

Overall this is a Bust and a shame that this happen.

jooo83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kelly Kicked him because he didn't know if he wasn't a student and haven't heard from him. He was a red shirt Freshmen. Was expected only to be used as a special teams player.

Kinlaw came to Notre Dame as a four-star prospect, and was ranked by 247Sports as the seventh-best athlete in the country and the ninth-best player from the state of New Jersey.

Overall this is a Bust and a shame that this happen.

He didn't know if he was still a student? Is that what you're saying? I wonder what happened with this guy?

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn't know if he was still a student? Is that what you're saying? I wonder what happened with this guy?

Thats what I heard. He was at spring practice for the 1st week or so and then he some what disappeared. Coach Kelly didn't know if he was still going to classes. The full story hasn't come out yet.

Any Info please Post.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats what I heard. He was at spring practice for the 1st week or so and then he some what disappeared. Coach Kelly didn't know if he was still going to classes. The full story hasn't come out yet.

Any Info please Post.

Check some irish boards. something about him stealing from another player.