• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kicking game

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We NEED a damn kicker! We can't kick off past the fucking 15, we can't kick field goals, I'm surprised he hasn't missed more PAT's.... Our kicker fucking sucks! You mean to tell me that that's is the best we can do... Kick his ass off the team and get a new guy ASAP! We left 12 points on the field.
Bama has a rugby team, and a soccer team, hold open tryouts and get somebody that can kick the fucking ball!

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or you could punt...except in overtime, but its not the kickers fault he had to try to kick another 50+ yarder.

metal_frk_334

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah, we shoulda been punting the ball back and controlling field position. With the way the game was going we would have probably held them from kicking one of those FGs and won 6-3.

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was the kickers fault because he sucks!! He has been unreliable all year!

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And punting the ball isn't much better, he sucks too! Our entire kicking game is one of the worst in the country!!

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that our kickers are unreliable at long range, but we won't have that to worry about much longer. I think we got a great one coming in this next class. I don't fully blame them though, both teams played an awesome defensive game, and we screwed up in OT. If Trent doesn't drop that first pass in OT, maybe he picks up a few yards, and then it's a whole different story. I feel like we should have won that game, I think we played the better game, but we screwed ourselves in OT. In OT there is only one rule, don't lose yards. IF you simply don't lose yards, then you got at least 3 points from the start. We broke that rule and lost, simple as that. It was a great game, lets hope we can win out and maybe LSU will lose to Arkansas. If not, I'm happy with a Sugar Bowl vs Boise st hopefully.

The only thing that really bugs me about losing this game is the fact that we lose so many good players this year. I know we got good depth, but with the starters on this team I really felt like this was the year we had to win the title, because next year without all the leadership, I think we will have a drop off.

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, we shoulda been punting the ball back and controlling field position. With the way the game was going we would have probably held them from kicking one of those FGs and won 6-3.

I agree, I don't blame the kickers, 45+ yarders are hard and outside the range of our kickers. The coaches knew this but they kept trying it. What pisses me off is the stupid playcalling that stalled the drives and forced the decision to kick those to attempt to those kicks.

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As we snag the #1 kicking recruit every four years......LOL