• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Key match ups that you're looking forward to on Sunday

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lions-redskins.jpg

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vegas has it over/under -1

not sure what it means but if Vegas is betting on it some guy in Tennessee is willing to put V-cash on it......I always have 25 vbucks to spend on vagina.

I think they are betting on which will be the bigger ****.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're reading comprehension leaves a lot to be desired. I have props to Tillman. I said that he's been great being physical at the line. I was not denying the success. I am denying that he is the one who shuts down Calvin. He is an integral part of the group of Bears players that cover Johnson every play. If they left him on an island he would get brutalized. The talking heads present it as if Peanut was shutting down Megatron in single coverage.

I sure hope you at wrong about the Bears being a cover 2 man team for your sake cause that means they at getting passed on like crazy while playing a strong anti passing defense. Unless you mean a traditional cover2 zone. But that would be a superfluous addition to the conversation with the responsibilities of the corners are the same.

You are questioning someones reading comprehension when you cant make it two sentences without a typo? Maybe they just cant read your gibberish. Oh, yeah I'm supposed to be fucking off right, because you are such a tough guy.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said two sentences, what I meant was one word.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game day can't get here soon enough.

Quackerjacked

Falcon
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've finally graduated to being a real member of a message board: I have a guy that is pissed off at me enough to flame posts that he wasn't involved in at all.

GVSU, you're a waste of DNA. Your dad should have shot you into a Kleenex. You're defending a troll Bears fan by attacking me for typos. You're a bitch. You insinuate that I'm a liar and now have sand in your vagina because I told you to fuck yourself. You might be a good guy in real life or some bullshit like that, but you're a whining internet crybaby.

As far as the typos, I make a lot. I'm often posting from my phone while I'm in a hurry.

Also go fuck yourself.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've finally graduated to being a real member of a message board: I have a guy that is pissed off at me enough to flame posts that he wasn't involved in at all.

GVSU, you're a waste of DNA. Your dad should have shot you into a Kleenex. You're defending a troll Bears fan by attacking me for typos. You're a bitch. You insinuate that I'm a liar and now have sand in your vagina because I told you to fuck yourself. You might be a good guy in real life or some bullshit like that, but you're a whining internet crybaby.

As far as the typos, I make a lot. I'm often posting from my phone while I'm in a hurry.

Also go fuck yourself.

Can you feel the love tonite.

Last edited by a moderator:

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game day can't get here soon enough.

Nope... I've been counting the days since the final gun in Pittsburgh.

Less than 24 hours away.

I'm sure Lions fans have been doing the same. This is the most excited I've been for a game so far this season.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont worry, he argued with me about my opinion of Cincinnati(on a Bears board no less) when I wasn't even referring to anything he said. I didn't even know he said anything about them. Odd.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marshall vs Houston

If Houston can keep him under 100 yards Chicago has problems. I think Quinn will do well in support on Forte and Delmas helps with Bennett. But it's Marshall that has to be kept in check.

Chicago has been desperately searching for a solid #2 and they improve immensely when they find one, but until then if you tie up Marshall the Bears rely Forte and become more predictable.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marshall vs Houston

If Houston can keep him under 100 yards Chicago has problems. I think Quinn will do well in support on Forte and Delmas helps with Bennett. But it's Marshall that has to be kept in check.

Chicago has been desperately searching for a solid #2 and they improve immensely when they find one, but until then if you tie up Marshall the Bears rely Forte and become more predictable.

Alshon Jeffery has been a very solid #2 this year so far. He was good last year too, but unfortunately was injured and missed some time.

Earl Bennett is a very good #3, and Martellus Bennett has been a blessing this season at TE. Compared to Kellen "F'n" Davis last season.

This and what appears to be a "revamped" O-line is what has Bears fans excited about what we've seen the first three games. We hung 24 points on Pittsburgh's D in a little more than one quarter without even using Marshall. The Bears have a variety of ways to beat you on offense now (or, at least it would appear).

Marshall had 2 catches for 19 yards until he caught a 35 yard jump ball in the middle of the 4th quarter.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Houston vs Marshall
They better give Houston help over the top or Marshall is going to eat him for breakfast.

Peppers vs Reiff.

Stafford vs the entire Bears secondary, over the last few games or so, Staff has thrown some back breaking picks against the Bears. Time to see if he is truly ready to break out this year and become the elite player we all know he can be.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is anyone concerned about Jeffery? If we're doubling Marshall, keeping a keen eye on Forte, worrying about Bennett and our LBs, all while trying to get to Cutler, I have a huge concern with Alshon. He's a very big, physical receiver and I think he's gonna overpower our DBs. Besides Forte, he's the main guy that worries me on O

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shwartz versus the headphones.

Jimmy got the best of them in Washington, but these headphones have the home field advantage this week so it should be close.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still worried about Roary myself.......He's usually good for one game changing moment per game and I havn't seen it yet this year.

Last edited by a moderator:

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still worried about Roary myself.......He's usually good for one game changing moment per game and I havn't seen it yet this year.

Matt Forte better be careful. Roary is overdue for an impact play.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:clap:

A very good response thank-you it's easier to respond when it's not four letter bombs about how bad the Lions are.

As for Alston Jeffry 13 receptions for just over a 100 is not great production for a #2. And Earl Bennett just doesn't get it. He is Johnny Knox 2.0. You will always be waiting for I'm to live up to his athletic ability.

I like TE Bennett better but he reminds me of a poor mans Cook. It's either the staff can't get him involved constantly or he just has mental lapses at the worst times, who knows. But I will say the Bears would have been a helluva lot better with Olsen....thank you Mike Martz.

You put Wes Welker, Eric Decker, A. Bolden on the Bears as #2s and they have a fantastic pass game. Cutler has done a lot to overcome his head case with happy feet stereotype. But If you tie up Marshall I don't think Bennett and Bennett can beat the Lions.