• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kevin Durant Believes The Greek Freak Can Become The GOAT

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IT'S 3 FUCKING GAMES.

Bolded: I can't even...that's how fucking stupid that sounds...I'm gonna end up hating Giannis just because of you.

1.) Three games vs 2 great teams and one good team.
2.) He's only going to get better as the season progresses so we're essentially delaying the inevitable.
3.) He will have many more games vs teams inferior to the teams he's already faced

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Giannis>>>>>everyone in the NBA including your boy

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where you at buddy? Come on back and join the fun. Tell me more about how Giannis has no chance of winning the MVP this season.

dnno2.gif

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2.) He's only going to get better as the season progresses so we're essentially delaying the inevitable.
3.) He will have many more games vs teams inferior to the teams he's already faced

1. Do you understand how bad some teams are, including the top teams (Warriors 1-2) this early in the season?
2. Nice one, Nostradamus.
3. Awesome. You know the schedule.

Also...Giannis isn't better than LeBron, KD, Kawhi, Westbrook or any of the top guys in the league right now. Awesome, he's done great through 3 games. Call me when he's done it an entire season. You look stupid as fuck.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to be a troll. You absolutely MUST be a troll. Nobody can be this stupid.

It's 3 games. I can't believe someone is saying this stupid shit.

Giannis USG% through 3 games: 36.9.
LeBron 2nd season USG% entire season: 29.7

I'm pretty damn sure LeBron would have done exactly what Giannis is doing plus some if he had more time with the ball.

Of course he's a troll. He's a pretty good one too.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to be a troll. You absolutely MUST be a troll. Nobody can be this stupid.

It's 3 games. I can't believe someone is saying this stupid shit.

Giannis USG% through 3 games: 36.9.
LeBron 2nd season USG% entire season: 29.7

I'm pretty damn sure LeBron would have done exactly what Giannis is doing plus some if he had more time with the ball.

I'll accept this as you eating crow.

Soon you'll be saying it's only 10 games, it's only 20 games. You're just delaying the inevitable and have to realize the man has arrived and is by far the favorite for MVP and will only get better since he's still just 22 years old.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He looks great so far (3 games). Probably takes another step up this year. Still not MVP. Yet.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll accept this as you eating crow.

Soon you'll be saying it's only 10 games, it's only 20 games. You're just delaying the inevitable and have to realize the man has arrived and is by far the favorite for MVP and will only get better since he's still just 22 years old.
lol, accept it as whatever, troll.

You're overreacting to 3 great games. He's great, yeah. Like I've said 20 times, call me when he's done it for 82 plus playoffs. Then maybe we can talk. Till then, no.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you??

I don't think you even follow the NBA. What you're suggesting through less than 10 games into an 82 game season is absurd. Do you even realize only 1 time in NBA history has someone averaged 50 a game? Although carry on w/ your delusion. It's funny.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Do you understand how bad some teams are, including the top teams (Warriors 1-2) this early in the season?
2. Nice one, Nostradamus.
3. Awesome. You know the schedule.

Also...Giannis isn't better than LeBron, KD, Kawhi, Westbrook or any of the top guys in the league right now. Awesome, he's done great through 3 games. Call me when he's done it an entire season. You look stupid as fuck.

1.) Obviously some teams have started slow out of the gate sure but they will be the best teams in the end of the season. Cavs, and C's will both be in the postseason and the Trailblazers might make it in the West as well.
2.) It's not even a prediction, it's a projection based off statistical analysis vs tough competition. I doubt he will magically just start struggling vs inferior opponents. If you believe that then you're ignorant

Thanks for your opinion but he's statistically superior to any of those players right now. Last year he was better than KD at everything except FT's and 3 pt shooting. You're a fuc king moron if you think KD is even close to Giannis. There's a reason why KD projected him to one day become the goat. LBJ is too old, Curry is a one trick pony with the three ball, Westbrook is chucker with low FG% and stat padder on a bad team last year and a terrible decision maker with too many TO's. Kawhi is the only one that's even close but he's becoming injury prone and is statistically inferior both offensively and even defensively (which is supposed to be what he's best at).

I understand it's only 3 games but it's the eye test. Giannis just looks vastly better than anyone in the league right now and he will only get better. Thinking he's just going to somehow start slipping is intellectually dishonest or you're just a hater.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think you even follow the NBA. What you're suggesting through less than 10 games into an 82 game season is absurd. Do you even realize only 1 time in NBA history has someone averaged 50 a game? Although carry on w/ your delusion. It's funny.

I was playing about the 50 but who knows, this guy is crazy good. I projected this season at 30+ ppg and he's almost at 40+ after three games vs good opponents.

Check my initial post, so far my statistical projections for him were actually slightly low in most cases.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, accept it as whatever, troll.

You're overreacting to 3 great games. He's great, yeah. Like I've said 20 times, call me when he's done it for 82 plus playoffs. Then maybe we can talk. Till then, no.

Three games vs tough opponents. Keep believing he's going to magically start playing bad all of a sudden vs inferior opponents. Call me when that happens, until then he's the MVP favorite out of the gate and will continue to be the MVP favorite unless he becomes injured or a magical drop in production happens.

Let the hate flow through you

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was playing about the 50 but who knows, this guy is crazy good. I projected this season at 30+ ppg and he's almost at 40+ after three games vs good opponents.

Check my initial post, so far my statistical projections for him were actually slightly low in most cases.

So what you're saying is you'll be hugging the Greek Freak's nuts all season long like wiggy does w/ LeBron? Just great!

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1.) Obviously some teams have started slow out of the gate sure but they will be the best teams in the end of the season. Cavs, and C's will both be in the postseason and the Trailblazers might make it in the West as well.
2.) It's not even a prediction, it's a projection based off statistical analysis vs tough competition. I doubt he will magically just start struggling vs inferior opponents. If you believe that then you're ignorant

Thanks for your opinion but he's statistically superior to any of those players right now. Last year he was better than KD at everything except FT's and 3 pt shooting. You're a fuc king moron if you think KD is even close to Giannis. There's a reason why KD projected him to one day become the goat. LBJ is too old, Curry is a one trick pony with the three ball, Westbrook is chucker with low FG% and stat padder on a bad team last year and a terrible decision maker with too many TO's. Kawhi is the only one that's even close but he's becoming injury prone and is statistically inferior both offensively and even defensively (which is supposed to be what he's best at).

I understand it's only 3 games but it's the eye test. Giannis just looks vastly better than anyone in the league right now and he will only get better. Thinking he's just going to somehow start slipping is intellectually dishonest or you're just a hater.
You're legit one of those idiots that believes their opinion is fact and will do nothing but keep arguing until everyone agrees, so I'm done with you. You legitimately have no knowledge of the NBA if you truly believe anything you just typed is true. Theres no point in arguing with you further. Accept this as what you want, but i refuse to believe anything you say simply cause you're a moron. I now wish the worst for Giannis simply cause of you. Thanks for overrating him through 3 games. You honestly believe he will keep this up through 82 games. LO FUCKING L.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys have bad games. He's going to have those. To believe otherwise makes you flat out delusional.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys have bad games. He's going to have those. To believe otherwise makes you flat out delusional.

Just wanna say Kawhi sucks before duh great dayne sayz it. I win!:yes:

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what you're saying is you'll be hugging the Greek Freak's nuts all season long like wiggy does w/ LeBron? Just great!

I'm just referring to his statistical performance vs opponent ranking. If his production drops off then I will criticize his performance. If he continues to dominate then I will let his game do the talking for me. People will continue to doubt and say ohh wait for the end of the season ohh wait till the playoffs ohhh wait till he wins three championships. Those are excuses for people who just don't want to accept the obvious. The eye test clearly demonstrates he's the best right now and his $tats back it up.

Enjoy the show

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's a straw man logical fallacy. I never said he wouldn't have bad games. I said his performance just won't magically significantly drop vs inferior opponents.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wanna say Kawhi sucks before duh great dayne sayz it. I win!:yes:

I never said he sucks. He's actually one of my favorite players since he's well rounded and humble. The fact is I just notice the obviously more talented player when I see it and don't need 500 more games to make that determination.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you're a moron