• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kevin Durant Believes The Greek Freak Can Become The GOAT

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't become the GOAT without team accomplishments

We're talking about the greatest player of all time, not the most accomplished player of all time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now the Bucks look like the team to beat in the East despite not having their second best player.

Greek Freak had a bad game but still ended up with 37 points and 13 rebounds with dunks that should end a couple careers. Bucks won a playoff series without their #2 or #3 players on the team.

Greak Freak will win MVP and this team will win the East.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Day 2 of the 2017-18 season and we already have a new GOAT folks

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now the Bucks look like the team to beat in the East despite not having their second best player.

Greek Freak had a bad game but still ended up with 37 points and 13 rebounds with dunks that should end a couple careers. Bucks won a playoff series without their #2 or #3 players on the team.

You could make serious $ betting that at any sports book in America. Cavs are the betting favorites obviously. Bucks probably pay well if they win the East.

Odds certainly moved after Hayward's injury, but I bet they are still rich

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not even close.

The East runs through LeBron as long as he is in Cleveland.

Yes, the Bucks are on the rise, but making claims like these just make everybody discount your posts. They played 1 game against a good, not great team playing their second night of a back to back. The Bucks did little to nothing to address their outside shooting weakness and my bet is that they continue to struggle against good teams when it matters most in the playoffs until they do.

Celtics were in a classic let down spot last night after facing Cleveland the night prior and losing Hayward.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched this kid last night. Wow, just wow.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At about 7 ft 230 lbs with a 7'4" wingspan, similar athleticism to LBJ (not quite but close) and can play all 5 positions. I think without question he can become the GOAT. I mean he might average a triple double this year and put up near 30 ppg with a 55% FG%. His defensive number might be out of this world good with 2.5 blk and 2 stl per game. He might have a couple quadruple doubles as he just recently had 5 blocks in about one half of b ball in his last preseason game. He has the court vision, the handles, the athleticism, the decision making and the only thing missing is a great three point shot which even MJ never had. He's been working hard on his shot and I believe he can get to what he had in his rookie season at 35% this season which would be respectable.

Many factors will play into this like, will he be traded, injuries, passion to be the best, etc. If he stays healthy I think without question he will be the best ever but won't be the most accomplished like MJ or LBJ.

KD the old kid made a great prediction despite him being a superstar himself. Props to him for acknowledging talent when he see's it.

Make it to the playoffs and win a series first LOL

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The team to beat? A bad game? GOAT? Stay off the good stuff, you can't handle it LOL

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol Between KD and Great Dayne...looks like Kyrie isn't the only flat earther.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol Between KD and Great Dayne...looks like Kyrie isn't the only flat earther.

There's a difference between a conspiracy and a logical prediction of a player's career based off history, talent, statistical analysis, athletic ability and other superstar players making these observations.

KD has played vs this God of a player and knows talent when he see's it which is why he jumped on the GS bandwagon.

Next please

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Make it to the playoffs and win a series first LOL

Bucks lost Parker and Middleton for the playoffs.
Let's see how far LBJ goes without his #2 and #3 options playing and a rookie at a PG as well. That would be like the Cavs having Love and Kyrie out for the season and have some rookie start at PG.

Lebron's always required at least 3 all stars to win a championship. The Greek Freak has 0 all stars to help him out.

Next

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched this kid last night. Wow, just wow.

At least you have enough common sense to realize it's not out of question that this man has the ability to win the MVP.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Day 2 of the 2017-18 season and we already have a new GOAT folks

KD said he has the potential to become the GOAT. I just acknowledge this as a possibility but he will need a good deal of luck, and help. He has the natural ability, size and athleticism but needs the team, coach, and injury free to be the best.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not even close.

The East runs through LeBron as long as he is in Cleveland.

Yes, the Bucks are on the rise, but making claims like these just make everybody discount your posts. They played 1 game against a good, not great team playing their second night of a back to back. The Bucks did little to nothing to address their outside shooting weakness and my bet is that they continue to struggle against good teams when it matters most in the playoffs until they do.

Celtics were in a classic let down spot last night after facing Cleveland the night prior and losing Hayward.

Lebron = 34 years old
Wade = 35, injured and washed up
Rose 29, major injuries semi damaged goods
IT: 29, Midget, no D severe hip injury out majority of the season
JR Smith: 33 many wanted him gone last year, dropped of dramatically
Love: close to 30 years old and extremely injury prone

The Cavs are either in a retirement home or a nursing home. They have no business and want no part of the Bucks who would run them out of the gym.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Great Dayne Would I be surprised if the Bucks win the East? Not really the Cavs are getting old and the East is pretty weak. Doubt it happens though

It's pretty early and I'm leaning towards you drankin the kool aid

GOAT? Clearly he's got work to do. My point was in my last post was we tend to throw around the GOAT a little too much if you ask me. But hey the kool aid flows a lot more these days with the media and fans