• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kentucky signs 3rd 5* recruit in 7 days - all top 5

JohnShadows

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crazy.

Young is the third player -- all top-five recruits -- to commit to Kentucky in the past seven days. He joins the Harrison twins, Andrew and Aaron, to form what is quickly cementing itself as the No. 1 recruiting class in the country for 2013.

"I'm excited," Young said of playing with the Harrison twins. "I've been seeing them over the summer. They're great players and I'm looking forward to playing with them."

John Calipari's Wildcats are treading in historic water. Few times in the history of recruiting has a program landed three top-five players. Those pledges alone give UK ammunition in the conversation as one of the top recruiting classes of all time.

To polish off the claim and potentially end any arguments, Calipari would need a pledge from either elite power forward the Wildcats are still in the mix with -- No. 3 recruit Julius Randle of Dallas or No. 6 prospect Aaron Gordon of San Jose, Calif.

The Wildcats also have scholarships out to top-30 recruits Kennedy Meeks, a center out of Charlotte, N.C., and Marcus Lee, a power forward from Antioch, Calif.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:mad2:

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Atleast I get to see future NBA all stars again this year play against a crap uga team