• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kendall Fuller done for the season

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not only done for the season, but could very well be done with his college career. He could easily go pro rather than risk coming back and getting injured again.

Infinite sadness :(

Cobrabit

Resident Polymath
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,041.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^this

While it is commendable for some kids to come back and play for their brothers on the team and maybe even for their own pride, there may be too much risk to your financial future to do so. Go through the rehab and then get ready for the combine to prove that the injury didn't take anything out of you.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I felt bad when I heard the news on Kendall. I think he should still get a high draft grade and go get that money. His physical skills are there, and as long as rehab goes well, he should be fine for the combine to show he is OK and ready for the big leagues. I've always heard the coaching staff will push them on if they think they are ready for it. The Fuller family has been great to our program over the years and it isn't time to be greedy and keep him around if Kendall is ready to move on.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I figure he'll still be a 1st round pick provided he looks crisp in the Combine but still wouldn't think he'd drop past the 2nd round.