• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Keith Niebuhr and Chris Nee predict where 6 prospects will commit...

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These six prospects will be announcing at the Under Armor game tomorrow and Keith Niebuhr and Chris Nee have predicted where they will go.

There's only three we are in it for though and those are are Landon Collins, Cyrus Jones, and Channing Ward. Their predictions...

"Landon Collins - Collins had other schools in the picture but has always had Alabama and LSU at the top of his list. It has been an extremely tight battle between the two national championship contenders and is an incredibly difficult call, but Nick Saban dips into the Bayou and steals the top prospect from Louisiana this year. Alabama"

"Cyrus Jones - Jones had numerous options but has had things narrowed down for a few weeks and felt confident in his selection for nearly as long. Ultimately, it came down to a pair of schools that promise to use him as a slot receiver, which is his preferred position. With Alabama in desperate need of impact wideouts, he will look to fill that void. Alabama"

"Channing Ward - Ward has worked on narrowing his list throughout the process and just recently eliminated Auburn and LSU. It has been an incredibly heated battle between the two in-state schools but family ties to Ole Miss -- where his brother is at -- and his recent dealings with new Ole Miss head coach Hugh Freeze will help the Rebels win out. Ole Miss"

I hope these predictions come true, I didn't expect to get Ward anyway, so that doesn't bother me. We've all really wanted Jones, and as far as Collins, that would be amazing if we steal him from LSU.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yea cyrus jones is a lock for us it seems, at least from everything i have read. Collins has looked really good for sometime now but there is a late surge of confidence from the tiger camp. I am taping the game and havent decided yet if i will bother to tune in to watch it live. Either way ill have to check the board to see which hat he chose.