• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kawhi out indefinitely

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm completely befuddled.

Do you believe Wojo or the Spurs?

Both parties have a solid track record for being honest and factual.

I have a feeling that both are to a degree. It can be totally reasonable that the Spurs are both frustrated, but understanding of the situation. Kawhi being distant, at least from an outside perspective, feels like it would be within his nature. I don't think there's real "rift", but probably frustration on both parties. Spurs probably feel like Kawhi could be more forthcoming and possibly play through a bit more. Kawhi could be distant in that he doesn't trust his body yet and doesn't want to be forced by the organization to play. Both could potentially be right and it still likely wouldn't be an issue at this stage.

The only reason I could see a rift is if the Spurs are suggesting Kawhi's not doing everything he can to get himself right and Kawhi feels like the organization isn't supporting him. From that aspect it doesn't sound like that's the issue just yet.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a feeling that both are to a degree. It can be totally reasonable that the Spurs are both frustrated, but understanding of the situation. Kawhi being distant, at least from an outside perspective, feels like it would be within his nature. I don't think there's real "rift", but probably frustration on both parties. Spurs probably feel like Kawhi could be more forthcoming and possibly play through a bit more. Kawhi could be distant in that he doesn't trust his body yet and doesn't want to be forced by the organization to play. Both could potentially be right and it still likely wouldn't be an issue at this stage.

The only reason I could see a rift is if the Spurs are suggesting Kawhi's not doing everything he can to get himself right and Kawhi feels like the organization isn't supporting him. From that aspect it doesn't sound like that's the issue just yet.
Yeah, this is not that bum ass Gallinari we are talking about.

I don't see Kawhi as the type that would dog it.

I hope the situation has not become untenable.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He doesn't know much about basketball. Give him a pass

Thank you for basically proving my point. Unless I physically get up and kneel down to the guy I'm either a "hater" and/or "doesn't know basketball".