• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kansas, Kansas State, Missouri, Iowa State

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok so the MWC is looking at KU, KSU, and MU......lol.....sorry I actually feel kinda bad for them.

What the hell happens to ISU??? They go to the MAC or what? Wow......

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The MAC. LOL.

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok so the MWC is looking at KU, KSU, and MU......lol.....sorry I actually feel kinda bad for them.

What the hell happens to ISU??? They go to the MAC or what? Wow......

I feel bad for them too, JJM --I hope they land into a good conference :)

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iowa State will just be out there now, who knows if anyone wants to take them. are they even good at anything?

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iowa St has a GREAT wrestling program.

The MWC will be a BCS conference so it won't be as bad as it could be. Since this is all about football, you have Boise St, TCU, BYU, Utah, Colorado St (every few years), Kansas, Kansas St, Missouri. That is not horrible. It doesn't make it anywhere near the top 3 BCS conferences but it isn't horrible.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iowa State is going to drop down to D2. If KU, MU, and K State join the Mountian West along with Boise, Utah, BYU, and TCU I personally think that the MWC should have the auto BCS bid and not the Big East. Anyone of those teams would hang with and beat any Big East team. The MWC has proved time and time again that they have good football teams and with these new schools they only get stronger.

Last edited by a moderator:

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iowa State is going to drop down to D2. If KU, MU, and K State join the Mountian West along with Boise, Utah, BYU, and TCU I personally think that the MWC should have the auto BCS bid and not the Big East. Any one of the those team would hang with and beat any Big east team. The MWC have proved time and time again that they have good football teams and with these new schools they only get stronger.

I don't have a clue what's going to happen to Iowa St, but I agree with the rest of your statement.

landon410

In the deed the glory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Poor Iowa state. Worst student body fans only behind Colorado. They really are in limbo. You would have to think the Mac. Or go 1aa in football. But what if the Mac doesn't want them? Sun belt?

YuHusker1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I would like to see OU shock Tx and come to the b10 and have Mizzou, KU make it here also. Maybe K St.

Mizzou is pretty good in BB and FB, KU is GREAT in BB and I think the new coach will have them doing well in FB b4 long, And I know K St has pretty good BB and they say that they will be "Scary Good" in the 2011 season in FB. I have never thought of K St as a FB power but then I found out they did do something in FB recently so I guess its poss.

I know that OU looks like it wants to follow TX but I would love it if they didn't. Texas is too big for their britches and that would be a great slap in the face. I know if they go to the Pac 10 they will lead that conf.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Big 10 has all the power in the world......the only team they can't lure in is ND. They don't want to bring in mediocre programs and in fact they have confirmed that they were really never interested in Missouri. Kansas and Kansas State are just too middle of the road as well......The Big 10 would add many other teams before extending an offer to Kansas, Kansas State, or Mizzou.

YuHusker1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Mizzou just about beat us last year in the rain bowl. They are not a bad team and would only maybe have problems with 2-4 teams in the B10. Usually anymore you get past the top two (usually Ohio St and Penn St.) there is a pretty big drop in quality. Iowa is like Ok St they play up and down. Ok St in my opinion is a stronger team than Iowa is but pic the the day and Iowa might beat them.