• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kansas is Next…

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can anyone tell me if the game is on TV, and where? Thanks

I am in DC and for Comcast it is on channel 844 MASN2.

First trip ever to Lawerence for WVU.

wvu_man

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will televised @ noon on ROOT sports...the local/regional sports network. I believe its in the 400's on Dish Network and in the 600's on Directv...not sure about the channel number on local cable.

Bat 20

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks guys, I'm afraid that I'll have to try and find someone streaming it on the web. Down here in Alabama, I'm stuck with SEC, ACC, and Sunbelt games. Although ESPN 3 is carrying the UMass/Akron game. That should be a real experience.

Last edited by a moderator:

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks guys, I'm afraid that I'll have to try and find someone streaming it on the web. Down here in Alabama, I'm stuck with SEC, ACC, and Sunbelt games. Although ESPN 3 is carrying the UMass/Akron game. That should be a real experience.

Just fair warning, i tried to get the Georgia game on streaming through roots and it sucked, just listened to it on he radio. Free sites do not exist....

wvu_man

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tweet from Trickett today, "Not the news I wanted to hear". Have to assume Millard will get the start.

I have no problem with Mallard starting as long as the play calling will be adjusted to fit his strengths. Last week he played well once they started calling more quick passes, screens, etc. It seemed anytime he stood around looking or waiting for a route to develop, he got creamed and fumbled the ball.

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the guy who knows the offense should have been starting anyway....Millard has some shortcomings for sure, but with time i think he will get better. When he actually plants and throws I think he has a better arm than Trickett.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the guy who knows the offense should have been starting anyway....Millard has some shortcomings for sure, but with time i think he will get better. When he actually plants and throws I think he has a better arm than Trickett.

Last week, when the offense was working with tempo, Millard did a good job, when the play clock was run down, or a time out was called, he sucked. Millard has shortcomings in delivering the ball long, but has the better brain for the game. Last week I saw the coaches grow up some, they used their strengths, rather than trying for a TD on EVERY play.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like I was wrong about the team's focus. Read that players thought they'd walk over KU yesterday. This ain't the BE. I didn't see the game, but I read some bad stuff on Twitter and the Internet.

Embarassing...

JIMKOON

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like I was wrong about the team's focus. Read that players thought they'd walk over KU yesterday. This ain't the BE. I didn't see the game, but I read some bad stuff on Twitter and the Internet.

Embarassing...

Yes, it was horribly embarrassing. We were not only outplayed, we were outcoached by a man who couldn't win a championship in international basket weaving. Pathetic...just absolutely pathetic.

DBAR4WVU

Blue & Gold until I die
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have stayed away from commenting for 2 reasons - I was in the middle of a family medical emergency (all went well) and I was absolutely disgusted with the performance of our team and coaches. I mean - Kansas is the worst team in the Big12!! Ooops! No wait - that would be WVU now... Yoo-hoo team! Way to go and present your best effort.... NOT!!

The game was a huge embarrassment and thank God most people were watching other games since this game was to prove nothing, except that WVU really sucks more than even it's most ardent fans thought. Jeez, Louise! It was a simple task - beat the worst team in the B12 and possibly make a minor bowl. It's just as well, not sure I would want to watch a repeat of last years horrible bowl effort - and this team is not nearly as good as last year's squad.

Not only did our guys not apply the effort to win, they didn't execute and they didn't seem prepared for the team they were facing. On the other side the field - Kansas seemed to know exactly who to watch on the WVU offense and who to avoid on the WVU Defense. They seemed very prepared to me.

Thank God for Basketball..... we'll get 'em next year!! Right?? ^sigh*

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love the emotion of WVU fans.

Was WVU the 2nd worst team in the BE when they lost to 28 pt dogs Pitt to lose a berth in the BCS NCG?

JIMKOON

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love the emotion of WVU fans.

Was WVU the 2nd worst team in the BE when they lost to 28 pt dogs Pitt to lose a berth in the BCS NCG?

Nobody will ever change my mind at the RR betrayal in that game, he had already sold out, and he threw that game away as a final stab at the heart of WVU, it's players, it's fans and our entire State. But you attempt again to dare to compare apples to lemons. There is no comparison to any Big East season, to a Big 12 season. I can remember our first steps into the Big East, clear as a bell, and even then, there were diehards on both sides of that discussion, and they were fierce loyalists to their ideals of our program. There was a whole lot of people who felt Don Nehlen was the wrong guy, and the never changed their minds either. His time just didn't have this whole internet thing of instant response. I have been to some other sites, and those people(ardent fans even) have a whole different opinion than the few limited fans who reside on this site. Losing most definately breeds a contempt, from even the most loyal of the loyal. So, you should love the emotions of the WVU fans, all of them, because even when they might not totally agree with you, they want exactly what we want, a program of national reputation, respect and WINNING on a regular basis, and for some, losing, as we have this season, is as intolerable as a rampant case of diarrehea in the 4th quarter of a close game. Don't be so tough on people! And, I respect your views!

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jim,

Thanks for your concern. As I said, I love the emotional attachment of WVU fans. Wouldn't want it any other way!