• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ka'Deem Carey's highlight reel is pretty exciting.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just think Ford is destined to be 3rd RB & STer. He showed improvement on STs from the middle of the year on.
Just think the 3rd RB comes down to Lynch & Ford. Who ever shows best in preseason.
Don't forget Carey is a draft pick, while the other 2 were UDFAs.
Carey will get his share of opportunities to make a case for himself ( or not). While the other 2 will have make the most of their reps.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wont hurt him, getting to learn from one of the best in the biz, in Forte.

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just think Ford is destined to be 3rd RB & STer. He showed improvement on STs from the middle of the year on.
Just think the 3rd RB comes down to Lynch & Ford. Who ever shows best in preseason.
Don't forget Carey is a draft pick, while the other 2 were UDFAs.
Carey will get his share of opportunities to make a case for himself ( or not). While the other 2 will have make the most of their reps.

Sure, It might go that way. However, one thing Ford has going for him is return ability. I dont know if merely going undrafted makes a difference, especially when compared to a 4th round pick. Neither are expensive, so I doubt the amount invested in one vs the other will dictate much of anything. All 3 have different skill sets, so that should be a really intriguing camp battle. Just a hunch, but I think Lynch is going to have to really stand out to make the active roster. Ford isnt PS eligible.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, It might go that way. However, one thing Ford has going for him is return ability. I dont know if merely going undrafted makes a difference, especially when compared to a 4th round pick. Neither are expensive, so I doubt the amount invested in one vs the other will dictate much of anything. All 3 have different skill sets, so that should be a really intriguing camp battle. Just a hunch, but I think Lynch is going to have to really stand out to make the active roster. Ford isnt PS eligible.

I don't know how it all plays out. But watched Harnash play the last 2 yrs. Just think he would be a great short yardage back. But he will have to prove himself on STs.
Carey will get more than his share of looks to prove himself . Being Pac 12 O player of the year. I think he wins a spot. Gms are usually reluctant to cut 4th rder over over an UDFA if everything is close.
Hence my Harnash vs Ford.
I'm not a Ford return man. He had a couple chances in the reg. season . And did absolutely nothing with them. I'd take my chances w/ Chris Williams there.
I did like what I saw of Ford as a RB , the few chances he had. And like I said I saw improvement in his STs play.
But I don't see him beating out Carey.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone think Shaun Draughn has a legitimate shot at making the team? After Forte, obviously, he's the only guy with extended NFL experience. Kind of surprised we signed him, if we were planning on drafting a RB like Carey, and then possibly signing another RB (AKA Lynch).

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone think Shaun Draughn has a legitimate shot at making the team? After Forte, obviously, he's the only guy with extended NFL experience. Kind of surprised we signed him, if we were planning on drafting a RB like Carey, and then possibly signing another RB (AKA Lynch).

I dont see him making the team, unless they maybe want him at FB or something. I dont see him being better than Carey. I have no idea why they brought him in. He hasnt done anything for a while, and honestly i didnt even think he was still in the NFL.