• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Just looking at next years Schedule

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First Game = Akron Zips
Really. WTF is that all about.

Tennesse in Knoxville

WVU in Norman the week before Texas
That can't hurt.

But play KSU in Manhattan the week after.
That's not good.

Last 3 games of the year:
Baylor in Waco
TCU in Norman
Oklahoma State in Stillwater.
Oh, good god, WTF
Syonara mother fuckers.

2015 Oklahoma Sooners Football Schedule

Is everyone excited yet???

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking at the televised games for week one on espn.
didn't see a listing for Oklahoma, or I missed it.
Probably going to be PPV.
I've passed the last 3 times they did PPV with an opponent like that.
Just not interested.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm expecting two losses at minimum.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm expecting two losses at minimum.
that's a little more optimistic than me.
i guess we'll have to wait and see who wins the QB battle.
i see loses against KSU Baylor TCU OSU though unless we somehow field an outstanding defense.

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oklahoma will have a hell of a time beating Tennessee, Texas, KSU, Baylor, TCU, and Okie Jr. It's possible we will lose 5 games this year and likely we'll lose 4. Stoops is history if we have 3 really ugly losses (like Baylor, TCU and Okie Jr. last year) or 4 losses of any kind. And if that happens it's time to blow it up and start over. No more "he's such a respected coach". No more "he's won so many games over his career". No more "he won a National Championship 14 years ago". No more "he identifies with the players and commiserates with them". No more "but the conference is soooo hard to win in". If he has 3 ugly losses or 4 of any kind....BLOW IT UP.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he has 3 ugly losses or 4 of any kind....BLOW IT UP.

Maybe we can field a Defense this year and it can show up every single game.
Maybe Baker Mayfield can take us to the Promised Land because Mr. 56%Trevor Knight sure the hell won't.
If everything comes together it's possible it could be a great year.

With all that said, i fully expect Bob to be shown the door at seasons end.

CoolBeans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First Game = Akron Zips
Really. WTF is that all about.

Not saying they'll give you a game; Akron won't. But they are a "computer ranking" helper. They will be viewed as a computer quality win as Akron next season will win 10 games with a MAC Championship next season. Honestly, this is a good opener. Better than our opening two games at WVU...

td2play

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happened to the optimism of my Sooner bretheren? Here is how we can be better next season. TCU we win that game if Trevor doesn't throw a pix six. KSU we win that game if Trevor doesn't throw a pick six. See a theme here? Mr. Inaccuracy (his new nickname) is on bench this season. Thats worth at least two games maybe three!

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

td2play

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I see is another 6 players drafted into the NFL 7 if you count DGB. The talent level seems to be there if they can coach them up.

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I see is another 6 players drafted into the NFL 7 if you count DGB. The talent level seems to be there if they can coach them up.

The problem is the skill positions. We've been weak as a kitten at QB, WR and DB. How much do you really expect that to change this season? Plus, we've still got Mike Stoops as our DC which is good for at least 1 loss right there, probably 2. The coaching staff is a heaving crap shoot with sketchy talent compared to our historically great teams. Do yourself a favor; don't get too optimistic because we've got a long, hard season in front of us.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well maybe having a new OC and putting mike on a shelf up in the booth will at least get us pointed in the right direction.

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well maybe having a new OC and putting mike on a shelf up in the booth will at least get us pointed in the right direction.

Mike isn't on a shelf. He's still calling the shots. The reason he's now in the press box is he can't control himself on the sidelines and it was getting to the point the alums were complaining to Castiglione about how embarrassing it was to see the jackass raging on national TV. I know several people who sent letters and made phone calls about it. But Big Loss Bob is too stubborn to fire his brother. The D won't be better this year. You want a GOOD coordinator down on the field in college football.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike isn't on a shelf. He's still calling the shots. The reason he's now in the press box is he can't control himself on the sidelines and it was getting to the point the alums were complaining to Castiglione about how embarrassing it was to see the jackass raging on national TV. I know several people who sent letters and made phone calls about it. But Big Loss Bob is too stubborn to fire his brother. The D won't be better this year. You want a GOOD coordinator down on the field in college football.
giphy.gif

tumblr_ma7b1z7nmN1reej7bo1_400.gif