• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

just a tip

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
watch out for Vidal Nuno, he has been pretty damn good since switching to the NL, still only 27, great minor league numbers, was the Yankees top prospect a few years ago and a lefty so he will be around for awhile. I was just about to throw the towel in on this guy, but he kept his spot on the bench with his current streak of starts at least for another season, his season numbers aren't telling the story.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
watch out for Vidal Nuno, he has been pretty damn good since switching to the NL, still only 27, great minor league numbers, was the Yankees top prospect a few years ago and a lefty so he will be around for awhile. I was just about to throw the towel in on this guy, but he kept his spot on the bench with his current streak of starts at least for another season, his season numbers aren't telling the story.

I haven't seen what he did his last two or three starts, but that trade has started out being good for both teams. Has Nuno won a game in the NL yet?

Reverend Jim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,275.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just finished writing my waiver wire report for tomorrow and he's on there. Here are his last 5 starts.

At Indians: 5.2 innings, 6 hits, 2 earned runs, 6 K’s
At Nationals: 7 innings, 5 hits, 2 walks, 2 earned runs, 7 K’s
Padres: 7.1 innings, 2 hits, 2 walks, 2 earned runs, 4 K’s
Rockies: 8 innings, 2 hits, 1 earned run, 7 K’s
At Dodgers: 6.2 innings, 7 hits, 2 walks, 2 earned runs, 5 K’s

Next up is a road game against the Giants and then a 2 start week verse the Giants and Colorado.:yahoo:

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't seen what he did his last two or three starts, but that trade has started out being good for both teams. Has Nuno won a game in the NL yet?

with that offense, I doubt it.. I really wasn't looking at wins...looking at era, whip, k's to see if he will be a good pitcher. He would have plenty of wins if the offense could score more than 2 runs in all of his NL starts.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
also just check out Scooter Gennett and think of those stats over a full season...he might be the MI/2b "out of nowhere" guy next season.

calling it now, these two will be my true "sleeper picks" for 15...1 field, 1 mound...no hyped "rookies"

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just finished writing my waiver wire report for tomorrow and he's on there. Here are his last 5 starts.

At Indians: 5.2 innings, 6 hits, 2 earned runs, 6 K’s
At Nationals: 7 innings, 5 hits, 2 walks, 2 earned runs, 7 K’s
Padres: 7.1 innings, 2 hits, 2 walks, 2 earned runs, 4 K’s
Rockies: 8 innings, 2 hits, 1 earned run, 7 K’s
At Dodgers: 6.2 innings, 7 hits, 2 walks, 2 earned runs, 5 K’s

Next up is a road game against the Giants and then a 2 start week verse the Giants and Colorado.:yahoo:

hopefully you had Shoemaker on the list also...he is crushing it for one of my teams.