• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Just a heads-up

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I figured we'd be flexed... Smart decision by the NFL... No fun to watch one of the teams score under 10 points... No sense in putting a 3-8 team in prime..

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate it cause I have to redzone some games since I'm on the east coast but I get it.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate it cause I have to redzone some games since I'm on the east coast but I get it.

Yah save to say that one's prob. not getting televised on the East Coast.... lol....

Unfortunate to see, but I've seen teams that were supposed to be good flexed out because they had an offseason, and Seattle will periodically take those games (not a ton because usually we had so many PrimeTime slots to begin with).

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yah save to say that one's prob. not getting televised on the East Coast.... lol....

Unfortunate to see, but I've seen teams that were supposed to be good flexed out because they had an offseason, and Seattle will periodically take those games (not a ton because usually we had so many PrimeTime slots to begin with).
Safe to say next year they'll probably get 3 Nat tv games

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Safe to say next year they'll probably get 3 Nat tv games

GOOD. I hate the National game TVs... they're at odd/working hours, the team can't rest... it's all done for ratings bullshit... I've said since for years DITCH all the primetime games. I can stomach Sunday night football... but for the rest, they always bring in a full douche cast of announcers, annoying ads, annoying singing bitch, etc. etc.

Fuck primetime. I hate it. I absolutely hate it when Seattle is stuck in a primetime game... I wish for 0 next year. All the games should be at 1PM EST or 4:15 EST...

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GOOD. I hate the National game TVs... they're at odd/working hours, the team can't rest... it's all done for ratings bullshit... I've said since for years DITCH all the primetime games. I can stomach Sunday night football... but for the rest, they always bring in a full douche cast of announcers, annoying ads, annoying singing bitch, etc. etc.

Fuck primetime. I hate it. I absolutely hate it when Seattle is stuck in a primetime game... I wish for 0 next year. All the games should be at 1PM EST or 4:15 EST...
If the season gets worse it could be down to 1.

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yup. I live on the East coast, and when I was working those late games sucked. I didn't stay up for them for years. I had a friend who turned on the TV, watched the singing bimbo, and went to bed. Some of us were in the habit of getting to work at 7 AM to beat the traffic.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Honestly. I agree with the no or one Seattle primetime game, not including Thursday. It sucks waiting all night or 2 to see us play. It sucks on Mondays because I have to make a choice between RAW or Seahawks game.

The only caviat I have for 1, excluding Thursday, primetime game Is it HAS TO BE A HOME GAME!!!!!