• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Judges Verdict: TAKEOVER SAN ANTONIO

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off. Some theme music if we may

Now some housekeeping. Not to be outdone by that awful meltzer. I will now do 10*

Let's Kick things off with the opening match:

Dillenger/Young *******(7)/10. I thought this was a awesome kickoff match. Dillenger is so SO underrated. Like EC3. He leaves the WWE, he has potential to be a mega star in another promotion .

I was in a rush so i "Divaed" (think back to what the diva's matches were good for in late 2000's especially with dvr's) the Strong/ Almas match

Tag team Championship match DIY (C)/AOP. ******(6)/10. I'm beginning to not stand the Authors of Pain. They remind me of Brodus clay and all of the big strong bulky guys the WWE signed before( with the exception of Show, Wyatt, Dain and Stroman). There big and strong...........................................

But that's it. There is no lick of wrestling ability and athleticism. DIY Carried this match so much i'm surprised they don't got broken backs.

Womans 4 way **********(9)/10. This is how a womans 4 way should be ran. Asuka comes out looking unbeatable. Cross put in a nice showing (including the bump near the end). Royce and Kay, however stole the match. They look like a well oiled machine. They play that villian card oh so well.

NXT tittle match ********(8)/10. This was a great main event. Both men are fantasic wrestlers and put on one hell of a match. My only issue was the end where(now bare with me because i saw it but i'm not sure what happened) Shinskae went for the Kinshasa and hurt something in is knee. Roode the good worker Carried him for the final minute.

Overall: 8.5/10. Great show. Loved the more of the "Slow burn" of the Rollins/HHH angle where Rollins tookover the show. Made a great video moment for there match. Would have liked it more if HHH nailled Rolins if he was held back by security but meh. Woman's match stole the show from the Kickoff match.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd agree with all of that for the most part except the womens match. It was by far my least favorite of the night. Didn't do much at all for me. I would have given it maybe a 5/10.