• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Josh Mitchell Calling Teammates Out

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama lucky the aggie game isn't at night ......

That crowd is gonna hype already but at night that a lion pit.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, on it's rise back to elite, that was one of a few hills NU couldn't get over, thus they slid back about 1/4th of the way to try again the next season.

Bo needs to get this team over the hump in the next couple years.

blkflagmafia

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, on it's rise back to elite, that was one of a few hills NU couldn't get over, thus they slid back about 1/4th of the way to try again the next season.

Bo needs to get this team over the hump in the next couple years.

2010 was gonna be our breakout year.. Had the hype at the end of 09 season had the qb defense was lockdown status most of the dangerous 07-08 qb big12 wise were gone.

The way 2010 ended starting from the aggie game killed our mojo for the program going forward. Instead of Deion sanders high stepping into the bigten we limp into with big question disappointment from the end of the 2010 what could have been season

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say this...Going into each of Bo's 5 years I have yet to feel NU was National Championship quality.
My expectations have been top 10 for the most part and that is what I mean by "getting over the hump".

Finishing in the 20's has been a difficult pill to swallow. But that's what losing 2 of your last 4 will do.

The Iron Horse

Smartass
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2010 was gonna be our breakout year.. Had the hype at the end of 09 season had the qb defense was lockdown status most of the dangerous 07-08 qb big12 wise were gone.

The way 2010 ended starting from the aggie game killed our mojo for the program going forward. Instead of Deion sanders high stepping into the bigten we limp into with big question disappointment from the end of the 2010 what could have been season

I also say it was that Tejas game...man, that was a bummer, and then to see Tejas have its worst season in who knows how long, and yet they still beat us at home.

blkflagmafia

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say this...Going into each of Bo's 5 years I have yet to feel NU was National Championship quality.
My expectations have been top 10 for the most part and that is what I mean by "getting over the hump".

Finishing in the 20's has been a difficult pill to swallow. But that's what losing 2 of your last 4 will do.

That why I feel if 2010 had finished differently and on a good note we get more recruits bc they see us as a rising program, media exposure would increase as they would want to get us on tv as much as possible. And instead of talking about is bo gonna get us over the hump were fighting to keep assit coaches and coordinators.

But after 2010 and the avg 2011 season we have taken steps backwards and lost our mojo the media wanted bo and Nebraska to get back up to elite status and we miss the bus for it. I truly believe back then with bo we could have been that top 10 team that would be visiting the bcs land frequently. But that why I also think the switch hurt Bo more than he may admit to fans.

Like I said in iron horse thread bo finally conquered big12 offense and he finally had a good offense and we switch to another conference that IMO is opposite of big12. Bigten will always be a run first pass second league where big 12 is the old wild Wild West shoot em bang pass to you arm falls off. Look at Mizzou in the SEC they look lost and I know they regret moving bc their offense will not work against fast players in the south.

I think bo has five years to get over the hump or show he can stay over the hump.if this 9-4 keeps happening with this easy schedule a big talk need to happen

blkflagmafia

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also say it was that Tejas game...man, that was a bummer, and then to see Tejas have its worst season in who knows how long, and yet they still beat us at home.

Texas game was our fault fan wise......

We wanted to destroy and burn them down we wanted a 70-10 whipping.

It was a setup for disaster bc Nebraska came out flat Texas saw it plus Texas did everything opposite of normal in that game. They threw a curve ball at us. Not to mention how clutch players choked literally and dropped like 2 td.

That a game where I think fans wanted more than the players. I know a lot of fans would have ran thru a wall if meant that would make Texas lose the game