• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Josh Allen kinda sucks

flyingelvis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I have seen looks like a guy who has no feel for the position. He looks a helluva lot closer to Ryan Leaf than anything heading toward elite.

What's the consensus on this board? Still too early?

Diamondeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought he was extremely overrated as a prospect.

If you're not a particularly efficient passer in the freaking MWC, what are the odds of you being one in the NFL?

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No QB looks good in that system. What would he look like under mcvay or reid?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its not too early, he was kyle boller coming out, big arm, no accuracy

PickleRick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its not too early, he was kyle boller coming out, big arm, no accuracy
Fair enough, I just didn’t really pay much attention to him in college, so I can only base my opinions on my limited knowledge.

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough, I just didn’t really pay much attention to him in college, so I can only base my opinions on my limited knowledge.
Think you had it right anyways. He's a tools guy who was always going to be a project. He has potential but might never accomplish much.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol i mean it obv is too early. hes been hurt too.

But the dude does have a huge arm. and he got some wheels obviously hes making plays with his legs. He doesnt have much help in buffalo. But hes not an accurate QB.

Ive stated this alot on this board. QB's that come into the league that are accurate, stay accurate. QB's that come into this league inaccurate, stay inaccurate. Accuracy usualyl doesnt change. Name a qb that had a wild arm that with experience became accurate. i cant think of one. i mean look at cam. this year is his only year that his accuracy has gone up, has 4 picks today. guys like rodgers, mayfield, lucky, were always accurate passers

flyingelvis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He doesn't seem to have good awareness or pocket presence.

The ceiling for him is probably something like Drew Bledsoe. The floor is a complete bust.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He doesn't seem to have good awareness or pocket presence.

The ceiling for him is probably something like Drew Bledsoe. The floor is a complete bust.
bledsoe was a pretty good qb.

Id say his ceiling is ryan tannehill

PickleRick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol i mean it obv is too early. hes been hurt too.

But the dude does have a huge arm. and he got some wheels obviously hes making plays with his legs. He doesnt have much help in buffalo. But hes not an accurate QB.

Ive stated this alot on this board. QB's that come into the league that are accurate, stay accurate. QB's that come into this league inaccurate, stay inaccurate. Accuracy usualyl doesnt change. Name a qb that had a wild arm that with experience became accurate. i cant think of one. i mean look at cam. this year is his only year that his accuracy has gone up, has 4 picks today. guys like rodgers, mayfield, lucky, were always accurate passers
Eli Mann............fuck, I thought for sure I could pull off posting that without laughing...