• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

JohnU, Call home Please.

Redsfan1507

It is what it is
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you peruse this board, c'mon back, dude. We all miss you.

Hit-n-Run

Go Reds!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think we need to put out a Amber Alert or anything.

This board is comprised of a small number of knowledgeable Reds fans. If we want others continued participation, all that is individually required is to talk baseball. The rest will take care of itself.

John's new avatar is somewhat apropos to the current state of the home team. Hoover was President when Wall Street crashed and the ensuing Great Depression.

Maybe change the fowl to turkey. IMO, there's plenty of those in the organization.

Redsfan1507

It is what it is
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even people that get paid to cover home town teams (Hal McCoy, Marty Brennaman) sometimes are critical of their team. It is what it is...as Tracy Jones frequently states..as it should be in a multi million dollar business, consumers expect people paid millions runnibg the club to do a proficient enough job to provide a product worth buying. I suspect attendance this year may reflect that theory. I however, will attend my package games, and will probably check in on scores daily... I may be disgruntled, but am still a fan.

I think Johns issue was he was tired of feeling like he was being the complaint department on this board.

I get it.