• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

joe ganz big red breakfast stories..

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Took these from bigreadhead on rivals..
Gator Bowl my senior year was one of best memories I*don't*remember.**In the 3rd*Quarter I got knocked out, was snoring out there on the lawn…I wake up to smelling salts. I said to the trainer, 'when did we get grass at Memorial Stadium'? (Hahaha)*Back then, I knew what they would ask you in those situations: they ask you two plays, follow the pen with your eyes.**I told Zach which two plays to ask me, so I rattled those off and was cleared to go back in!**My eyes couldn't focus, Nate Swift called the play, I walked up to the line and I didn't know what play it was.**I based my reaction on what the line was going to do.**O-line takes straight drop back, so I knew it was supposed to be a pass. I took 9-step drop (which we don't even have on our offense) and completed a 7-yd pass. Everyone was congratulating me.**Nate ended up calling the rest of the plays on that drive.**We ended up kicking a field goal because I missed Mike McNeill in the end zone.**I tell my mom this story and she gets upset with me.**Concussions are to be taken seriously, but you don't want to be that guy that comes out because you "have a little headache".**After the game I was sitting in a dark room by myself…hahaha!*

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mm
Most memorable games or moments ? I cherish the friends I made, the atmosphere.**I had a trial in high school at Western Michigan, they were good at that time and I was excited.**Coach told me I did a good job, but that I wasn't good enough to play D-1 ball.**That stuck with me.**My senior year at NU, we played Western Michigan, I was pretty fired up, Bo told me we'd only throw it 7 times this game ? hahaha.**I threw for almost 400 yds and 4 TDs.**I am not nice on the field, very competitive.**(After the game) I went up to their coach and said "you told me I wasn't good enough and didn't recruit me to your 'bad' school, how about the F-ing 50 pts I just put on your school!?" That coach started screaming at me, Bo heard it and started screaming back at their coach. That was my revenge!

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if Bo won the yelling match