• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jimmy Graham or Tyler Eifert

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I don't love either guy. Personally I'd like to see Atlanta sign Ziggy Ansah and get a TE in the draft but word is they are really looking for a redzone threat in hopes to free up Julio in that area.
Why do you want Ansah?

He is non existent against the run. And not the athlete he once was. Had sacks in three games total this year I believe.

I'd be all for him going anywhere.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you want a Lion, trade for Ebron.

He has horrible hands and cries constantly about people being mean, but he's big and athletic. Also can't block for shit.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you want Ansah?

He is non existent against the run. And not the athlete he once was. Had sacks in three games total this year I believe.

I'd be all for him going anywhere.
We need another pass rusher and he'd be cheapish. They apparently are looking at interior guys though in case Poe leaves.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need another pass rusher and he'd be cheapish. They apparently are looking at interior guys though in case Poe leaves.
Ziggy is on the downswing bigtime. (He'll be 29 next season. If his birthdate is even real.)

I was disappointed we didn't move him last offseason.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ziggy is on the downswing bigtime. (He'll be 29 next season. If his birthdate is even real.)

I was disappointed we didn't move him last offseason.
Not a lot of pass rush in FA this year . Vic and Takk should only get better but never hurts to have a decent backup especially if we lose Clayborn. They're looking at Sheldon Richardson too but he foesnt do much for me

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word out of the ATL is the Falcons are going all in on getting an offensive weapon at at TE with an eye on one of these 2 guys . Graham has onviously been great during his career but getting up there in age. Eifert is a beast but has trouble staying on the field. Who would you want if your team was going to get 1 of them ? Or would you not want either

Graham.

SEA didn't get max usage from him, but I think it has more to do with the OFC. He was incredible in NO with Brees.

Eifert is a very good pass catching TE, but can't stay healthy and it's the only reason CIN would be considering letting him go.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depends on the money. Neither are gamechangers anymore and shouldn't command top dollar. I wouldn't pay much for either. Both are basically the same player in that they are only really effective in the RZ. I'd say Graham based solely on availability. A gust of wind from a butterfly would be enough to hurt Eifert.

I think both can be 50-60 catch guys, but your last sentence sealed it for me...I'd go Graham, but like you said...not on a top dollar contract.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word out of the ATL is the Falcons are going all in on getting an offensive weapon at at TE with an eye on one of these 2 guys . Graham has onviously been great during his career but getting up there in age. Eifert is a beast but has trouble staying on the field. Who would you want if your team was going to get 1 of them ? Or would you not want either

Most of the attention I think right now is on Poe and OG from what I'm hearing.. Considering the cost I would probably pass on both but I like Graham a little better.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eifert couldnt stay healthy if the game was literally 2-hand touch football. Graham would be my preference between the two

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing with graham too for a guy that is only good at catching jump balls when your in the endzone he will be seeking a contract that wont come all that cheap. I was super excited when we got him but for a guy that doesnt block, isnt fast, injury prone and only brings jump ball catches in the endzone he wouldnt be worth the money he is probably going to look for. Maybe the packers will sign him

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing with graham too for a guy that is only good at catching jump balls when your in the endzone he will be seeking a contract that wont come all that cheap. I was super excited when we got him but for a guy that doesnt block, isnt fast, injury prone and only brings jump ball catches in the endzone he wouldnt be worth the money he is probably going to look for. Maybe the packers will sign him
i dont think u can expect much more from eifert as well

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a big fan of either, but if I had to pick, I'd go with Graham just so he won't oppose the Falcons anymore. He's pretty well owned them throughout his career.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a big fan of either, but if I had to pick, I'd go with Graham just so he won't oppose the Falcons anymore. He's pretty well owned them throughout his career.
hes not the jimmy g of ol'

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eifert would have been great. Of all the TE’s to come out of ND the past 10-15 years, he is arguably the best. But he’s a brittle bitch too.

In fact it’s a common problem of a lot of recent ND draftees. Kapron Lewis-Moore was another. CJ Procise being another. Hell even Te’o had a lot of foot injuries his first couple of seasons.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Graham only if he is cheap. At least he is still a good red zone threat. Eifert had two back surgeries? Can't count on him to make it through a season.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The obvious answer is Graham... Eifert will be lucky to play 5 games his next 3 seasons.

That said, I think Graham is just mailing it in at this point. There was obvious signs he couldn't care less in some games with Seattle. He's made great money, knows he's not getting paid WR money at this point, and is just showing up for the check.

STILL, I'd rather have Graham on the field than Eifert on the sideline if it didn't break my team. So he gets my nod. The obvious CORRECT choice is to draft a TE, develop in house, and ignore both. Hopefully Atlanta (or some dumbass team) will give Graham a King's ransom salary so we get a comp pick the following year.