• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jim Sandlak, Donald Audette, Pat Elynuik...

Jimmy_the_Tongue

Walks Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those are just several of my hockey cards that were unceremoniously replaced with Pokemon cards, courtesy of my young daughter. I managed to save Steve Larmer and Sergio Momesso from similar fates....

Last edited by a moderator:

Jimmy_the_Tongue

Walks Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
p.s. they were in a folder with plastic sleeves....they used to be my hockey card collection

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those are just several of my hockey cards that were unceremoniously replaced with Pokemon cards, courtesy of my young daughter. I managed to save Steve Larmer and Sergio Momesso from similar fates....

Depending on the Pokemon cards she got, it may end up being a good investment :thumb:

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
haven't heard those names in a while.
too bad the House (Sandlak) couldn't transition his game to the bigs. he was a monster in junior.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have many hockey cards. I got a Bossy Tops rookie. I've got an unopened box of Upper Deck series two 1998/1999 cards. 12 unopened packs. It says Year of the Great One. Look for 99 Gretzky Autographed Double Jersey cards.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have way too many cards to list just got another giroux jersey card in a pack today

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have way too many cards to list just got another giroux jersey card in a pack today

I collected baseball cards. I got a ton of Griffey stuff.

The only basketball thing I've got is this Upper Deck 23 card retirement set of Michael Jordan cards unopened. I've got 2 rare Shaq rookie cards. I'm not sure what the card company is.

The thing is today everything has to be graded. Hardly any of my cards are graded.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I collected baseball cards. I got a ton of Griffey stuff.

The only basketball thing I've got is this Upper Deck 23 card retirement set of Michael Jordan cards unopened. I've got 2 rare Shaq rookie cards. I'm not sure what the card company is.

The thing is today everything has to be graded. Hardly any of my cards are graded.

you would love the tavares shadow box card i pulled very rare i'll post a pic when i have time some of my other rare cars include

malkin jsy auto rc
giroux rc lettermark
getzlaf perry jersey numbered to 1
Roy game used glove
I would be here a long time if i keep posting them and if i pasted and copied my collection off becket you would be here a long time :L

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you would love the tavares shadow box card i pulled very rare i'll post a pic when i have time some of my other rare cars include

malkin jsy auto rc
giroux rc lettermark
getzlaf perry jersey numbered to 1
Roy game used glove
I would be here a long time if i keep posting them and if i pasted and copied my collection off becket you would be here a long time :L

I've got an autographed picture of Bossy with authenticity of him playing against the Blackhawks. That's about the extent of my hockey card stuff.

I do have an Upper Deck 1989 uncut sheet. Griffey Jr is the #1 card. Also in the sheet are Randy Johnson, John Smoltz, Gary Sheffield, Sandy Alomar Jr among others. All rookie cards.