• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jim Kelly: "No Doubt" Brady Cheated

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here we go again. The vortex of delusion. I'm sure that's the only game that's happened.

No. The "delusion" is that Brady somehow can't throw a football inflated to the minimum PSI. THAT is the textbook definition.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this thread is full of lol's the patsie homers crack me up ... thanks I needed a good laugh this morning ... :thumb :
Yep, the morning shift has been busy.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roethlisberger's embarrassed Steelers fans???

:wtf2: are smoking??? I don't know about you Patsie fans but first he wasn't convicted and second I don't give a rats ass what he does off the field... I am a Steeler fan not a stalker such as some of y'all weirdo nut jobs.

Y'all just all about the deflection shit, just fess up you were caught ON THE FIELD cheating again!!!

The previous poster(that I replied to) said that Brady "embarrassed Pats fans". I'm not embarrassed at all. I suppose some are, though, the same way that some Steelers fans would be embarrassed to be associated with a well-documented rapist QB. That's your prerogative.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh so six whole quarters proves Brady is not a long time cheater? Got you.

How much proof do you need? Those are the biggest games of the year and you know he was on the level with the footballs. You really think Brady turns into Tim Couch or Jamarcus Russell with a normally inflated football. That's your first problem(there are others).

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The previous poster(that I replied to) said that Brady "embarrassed Pats fans". I'm not embarrassed at all. I suppose some are, though, the same way that some Steelers fans would be embarrassed to be associated with a well-documented rapist QB. That's your prerogative.

Did he r*pe you???
Do you have his DNA on you???
Just wondering what proof you have that no one else had to convict him....

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL ruled that the sticky towels gave them no competitive advantage(They also banned those towels forever, but I guess that is irrelevant). Deflating footballs isn't an advantage, either. They destroyed the Colts with the "proper" footballs in the 2nd half of the AFCCG. They won the fucking Super Bowl with "proper" footballs. If you want to believe that Brady is better off beating a woman or failing a drug test than this crap, I'm not going to change your mind.

So because they were good after they stopped that means it wasn't an advantage? Seriously? that's what you are going with?
That's like saying if Barry Bonds comes back and hits a bunch of HRs that steroids weren't an advantage...

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go figure, A Steeler fan, a Browns fan, and a Cowboys fan kickin it around and having a good time.....

A cheatriot fan walks in and the fuckin crying commences

:L

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the Super Bowl, too. He had "normal" balls for that game he was pretty-much at his best. If you are so concerned about the "integrity" of the game, surely you must have been disgusted to hear the Colts and Falcons were pumping in fake crowd noise. If that causes even 1 false-start penalty it can impact the game, you know?

He fuckin sucks at cheating and he sucks unless he cheats!!!

They have proof.... the lipstick on the footballs was a match to the same shade found on Belicheats nut sack!!!

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did he r*pe you???
Do you have his DNA on you???
Just wondering what proof you have that no one else had to convict him....

So you think Roethlisberger did nothing wrong??!?! LOL. And you call Pats fans "delusional". Awesome.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So because they were good after they stopped that means it wasn't an advantage? Seriously? that's what you are going with?
That's like saying if Barry Bonds comes back and hits a bunch of HRs that steroids weren't an advantage...

Not at all. I have proof that he was awesome with normal footballs. Do you have proof to show that it helps to play with the ball 2% below the minimum? Because I don't think it makes a fucking difference.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How much proof do you need? Those are the biggest games of the year and you know he was on the level with the footballs. You really think Brady turns into Tim Couch or Jamarcus Russell with a normally inflated football. That's your first problem(there are others).

I never said Brady would suck if not for the deflated balls. I'm on record saying I don't think he needed to, but he was deflating balls for years. He did it for a reason. Why? It had to help somewhat or he wouldn't have broke the rule.
If you cant see it MAY have helped the team win a few more game you are a LIND HOMER and we cannot help you. You would stand right next to Strongo and call Brady a liar if he come out and admits he is the one behind the deflation's. Open your fucking eyes.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not at all. I have proof that he was awesome with normal footballs. Do you have proof to show that it helps to play with the ball 2% below the minimum? Because I don't think it makes a fucking difference.

Well then, why did he have the locker room guys deflate the balls?

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you think Roethlisberger did nothing wrong??!?! LOL. And you call Pats fans "delusional". Awesome.

So is that a confession that you had butt sex with him????

And as I stated earlier, I dont give a fuck what he does outside of football... Not my problem. I dont hang off his nuts like y'all do your limp dick cheating hero Brady

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You may not, but obviously Brady does...

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You may not, but obviously Brady does...

He might THINK it does. But his performance in the 2nd half of the AFFCG and Super Bowl says otherwise. Guy was money in both cases playing with the "normal" balls. You don't really think that .025PSI makes a difference. It's OK to agree.