• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jim Irsay: NFL health risks no different than aspirin side effects

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
me either, but all you need is an avg QB for Denver as long as their D doesn't drop way off. I don't expect it be the same level as last year, but they are stout, very few lost pieces. Texans are an entirely different story
it would be funny if the broncos go with marky mark from the jets as a qb . i have never seen how the hell he ever gets anyone that wants his ass . smith is another jet qb i just say wow .

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it would be funny if the broncos go with marky mark from the jets as a qb . i have never seen how the hell he ever gets anyone that wants his ass . smith is another jet qb i just say wow .

They got Dirty Sanchez from the Eagles, even the jets dumped him, what does that tell you about him...
The Broncos are in a heap of trouble if he's their starting qb....
Even if they get Kap or Fitz, they're gonna see how valuable PM was to that team with his leadership and football intelligence...Fitz would be their best shot but he has his moments and then regresses everywhere he's been...
As the warden in Cool Hand Luke said; "it's gonna be hawrd day" :heh::heh:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many times have we heard someone say: "he should take his SB championship and retire?"
It happens and then, uh oh!!!!!

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He probably crushes the aspirin and snorts it.