• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jets requested NFL to sweep locker room before playing Pats

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're only real beef with me is that the Pats have been the most dominate team for a long time, including over your beloved Steelers, and I happen to be a fan of their's.

I have been to numerous stadiums and the worst as fars as fans go,

Philly
Pitt
NYG

Best experience

Vikes
Cowboys
Panthers

and rest bundled up in the middle.

My hunch is, you are part of the reason for the nationwide belief in Steelers fans being scumbags at a higher rate than most teams.

My beef with you is your breath smells like tom brady's nut sack and the fact that when things don't go your way you deflect and when that doesn't work you call people names....
Real hard ass you are... go get a job and get out of your momma's basement

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OH NOOOOOO a third one from the whinebag, why world WhYYYYYYYYYYY. I'm as doomed as doomed can be.:L

are you crying like the little girl you are....

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
our receptionists son is in the navy, hes stationed in san diego. jackie flew out to see her son, and they got tickets to the steelers/chargers game out there. jackies canadian. grew up on PEI. tom boy. she can hang.

"the steeler fans there were so obnoxious. 2 tried starting a fight with my son and his friend, who were both on leave and in plain clothes. both were piss drunk and running their mouths, til i told them my son was active in the navy. i nearly knocked them out myself"

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My beef with you is your breath smells like tom brady's nut sack and the fact that when things don't go your way you deflect and when that doesn't work you call people names....
Real hard ass you are... go get a job and get out of your momma's basement

Yes you are the pillar of morality and all that is good.:L

Why would you care that a fan of a team praises good play by it's star player? Hmmmm let me guess, because he, along with his team are better than the team you chose to follow? Huh? Huh? Nailed it!

Oh and by the way I didn't deflect anything, you simply don't have a solid working comprehension of it's meaning and seem to think I had.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're only real beef with me is that the Pats have been the most dominate team for a long time, including over your beloved Steelers, and I happen to be a fan of their's.

I have been to numerous stadiums and the worst as fars as fans go,

Philly
Pitt
NYG

Best experience

Vikes
Cowboys
Panthers

and rest bundled up in the middle.

My hunch is, you are part of the reason for the nationwide belief in Steelers fans being scumbags at a higher rate than most teams.

@Delphic1 which part was inaccurate?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem has been more communication being cut off. That can come from an outside source to block the radio frequency. It happens at every stadium though so to me they need to figure out a better system so these stupid things don't happen. They are a billion dollar business I would think they could afford some new idea to have a better communication system.
How about hand signals like the old days? I for one think technology is slowly ruining football.

Protagonist12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats are getting smarter with their unauthorized surveillance. They have been perfecting their drone technology. Once all the teams dome up, they will switch to insect drones.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes you are the pillar of morality and all that is good.:L

Why would you care that a fan of a team praises good play by it's star player? Hmmmm let me guess, because he, along with his team are better than the team you chose to follow? Huh? Huh? Nailed it!

Oh and by the way I didn't deflect anything, you simply don't have a solid working comprehension of it's meaning and seem to think I had.

Because you cheat?????

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^^^^^^^
CarlaWindowlicker.gif

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hasn't it already come out that the Jets stated they did not ask for it to be swept?