• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jeffrey

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To the Eagles, 1 year, 14 mil

:sigh:

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I'm left wondering who Glennon is going to throw to?

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty uninspiring offseason thus far...

Glennon = meh

Demps = good player, bad age...reminiscent of Antrelle Rolle. Hopefully a better outcome than that was.

Losing Jeffrey = I think he wanted to be here, but not at an insult to his market value.

Right now, Cameron Meredith is our most accomplished WR, aside from Royal, whom I hardly count, since he is old and injury-prone.

Who knows what White will do?

Tough to feel super-excited right now.

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who the fuck is Glennon?

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow. That PED shit cost him some guaranteed money. He is basically on a lesser franchise tag with Philly. I thought San Diego was going to go for 3 or 4 years, they must have just been offering the 10-12 the bears claimed to have been.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Glennon = meh

Demps = good player, bad age...reminiscent of Antrelle Rolle. Hopefully a better outcome than that was.

Losing Jeffrey = I think he wanted to be here, but not at an insult to his market value.

Right now, Cameron Meredith is our most accomplished WR, aside from Royal, whom I hardly count, since he is old and injury-prone.

We're expected to release Royal.

Our WR corp is currently - Meredith, White, Thompson, Bellamy and Braverman

I'm sure we'll sign a vet and take another WR day 2 of the draft.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow. That PED shit cost him some guaranteed money. He is basically on a lesser franchise tag with Philly. I thought San Diego was going to go for 3 or 4 years, they must have just been offering the 10-12 the bears claimed to have been.

I'm going to hate calling them the "Los Angeles Chargers" this year.

I don't know what LA thinks they're doing. They could have maybe supported one team, but two will just water down the market.

"LA Rams" also has a nice enough ring to it. "LA Chargers" does not.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to hate calling them the "Los Angeles Chargers" this year.

I don't know what LA thinks they're doing. They could have maybe supported one team, but two will just water down the market.

"LA Rams" also has a nice enough ring to it. "LA Chargers" does not.

You know what they call a big mac in paris?
Pulp Fiction
I probably could have figured out cancer was called la cancer.
Deadpool

LA Rams
le chargers
in my book

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Glennon = meh

I hearya BD............Although I`m smiling Jay is finally outta here,qb is gonna be tough on us for awhile again..........
Atleast I won`t be expecting much from Glennon compared to when jay was here and I was expecting a helluva lot more.

And yeah,it was sad to AJ go.Hopefully White has some legs left in him to atleast give us a fighting chance downfield.
And I`m sure none of our wrs are gonna be double covered...........So that may not leave any open recievers.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think there was any question that the bears asked Alshon to let them match the number and they would have been happy to save 3 million from double tag and to have kept him. I think the PED thing really makes the organization also look bad though, and the bears really dont need any help making themselves look bad.

steve59

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bears are getting NOTHING for the best players they have on the roster. I've been a fan for years and even mark whatshisname didn't frustrate me enough to join a forum just to bitch, but this years off season moves have me...walking away.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bears are getting NOTHING for the best players they have on the roster. I've been a fan for years and even mark whatshisname didn't frustrate me enough to join a forum just to bitch, but this years off season moves have me...walking away.
Bye.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every year i've been posting I hear the same shit. "We need to draft a stud WR". Well we had one and look what happened. Will the idiots still get it? Of course not. So here it is again ladies:

Periphery players will ALWAYS be secondary to the trench players to have a successful team, ALWAYS. This is why you shouldn't have drafted White. This is the reason why bringing in Marshall was a bad idea. This is the reason why using a high pick to draft a WR is a dumb move. Improve the trench players and you'll miraculously see our WRs excelling. It sucks we didn't get anything for Alshon but he isn't worth the money.

Class over. You're welcome. The genius has spoken.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What?

We are in no position to pay a WR who has played 15 combined games in two seasons or whatever, 14 million dollars per year.

What do you want? To throw a bunch of money at the biggest names in free agency? Overpaying to make a "quick fix" effort. This is how you build a team, through the draft and well thought out cost effective signings. Finding VALUE in players. Not dishing out huge cash to overpay for guys who aren't on the field half of the time.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every year i've been posting I hear the same shit. "We need to draft a stud WR". Well we had one and look what happened. Will the idiots still get it? Of course not. So here it is again ladies:

Periphery players will ALWAYS be secondary to the trench players to have a successful team, ALWAYS. This is why you shouldn't have drafted White. This is the reason why bringing in Marshall was a bad idea. This is the reason why using a high pick to draft a WR is a dumb move. Improve the trench players and you'll miraculously see our WRs excelling. It sucks we didn't get anything for Alshon but he isn't worth the money.

shut up

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Periphery players will ALWAYS be secondary to the trench players to have a successful team, ALWAYS.

You need BOTH. It starts with the lines but you need both. If our QB is gonna get a fair shot he needs wrs and a good run game to back him. Losing AJ hurts and for what? A few extra bucks that we need to spend. Dumb move by Pace of shit.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look it's my loyal dog offering nothing as usual. You should be banned

Woof woof

Tell us all how great you are again.

You are the worst kind of poster a site can have. Screams for attention, then whines when he gets it.

Go fuck off already, would ya?

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need BOTH. It starts with the lines but you need both. If our QB is gonna get a fair shot he needs wrs and a good run game to back him. Losing AJ hurts and for what? A few extra bucks that we need to spend. Dumb move by Pace of shit.

Where did i say you don't need both? Do you know what the word "secondary" means? Good learn to read.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell us all how great you are again.

You are the worst kind of poster a site can have. Screams for attention, then whines when he gets it.

Go fuck off already, would ya?

No.