• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jayson Tatum Commits To Duke!

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's ruining college basketball by recruiting all these one and done's....oh, wait, he's Coach K, he's just ahead of the game LOL:scratch:

:lol:

I'll let you know if he's ahead of the game if Giles commits also. BTW, great season last year.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:

I'll let you know if he's ahead of the game if Giles commits also. BTW, great season last year.
Y'all too. I think Giles is a Dookie. I think we get Monk and a couple others

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y'all too. I think Giles is a Dookie. I think we get Monk and a couple others

Maybe Giles also. Cal and Coach K are getting it done right now. Malik Monk is a great player also.

Hitman Hart

College Basketball's #1 Venue
Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Giles signs with Duke (here's a hint: Its extremely likely), then I think it might be time to start a Fire Ron Wellman campaign.

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Hitman Hart.

I wouldn't blame Wake Forest for getting rid of Wellman. But not for Duke signing a kid they were in the running for at the time. Wellman has set WF behind it's ACC brethren in many respects, but Manning may end up saving face for Wellman. Especially if he recruits well in the next several years. Coach K has a 30+ year program. It's hard to compete with that head to head no matter who is getting recruited.

Hitman Hart

College Basketball's #1 Venue
Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to remember that Giles is a Winston kid who grew up a Wake Forest fan and is close to CP3 and Josh Howard. Its nothing against Duke or Coach K, but Wake has so many natural advantages with Giles. If Wake wasn't a complete dumpster fire right now, then I just feel the kid would be playing at Wake. If this kid grows up in any other part of the state in North Carolina, I would completely agree that this kid would be all Duke's, no matter who the coach at Wake is.

I just feel if Odom, Prosser and even Gaudio were in charge at Wake, Giles would already be signed up.

If Manning doesn't work out at Wake (I think he will. I've been impressed so far), then Wake Basketball is going to end up like DePaul. A program that used to be good, but its reputation has just been destroyed.

It'll be surprised if he plays anywhere other than Duke. Duke just won the National Championship, has the greatest coach since Wooden on their sidelines and has the biggest brand in College Basketball. Its biggest challenger for Giles is a program that sucks right now. UNC and UK aren't even in the running from what I have heard.