• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jason Gardner set to become head coach

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw that, great to hear!!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much the perfect scenario. Jason only has a few years of experience as an assistant, yet gets his first shot as a Head Coach as a 33 year old man in his home state.... where he is a living legend.

The name Jason Gardner still commands a ton of respect in Indiana, which tends to happen in that BB-crazed state when you are Mr. Basketball at a powerhouse school from Indianapolis. I have no doubt he will be able to talk local kids into joining his program and know that he will be successful. He was always one of the smartest and most basketball savvy players in UofA history.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Great player to watch man. When I was a sophomore at the UofA, one of the best games I ever went to was #7 Texas vs #1 Arizona in tucson. That's back when Texas had TJ ford who was a stud point guard but jason Gardner drew an offensive foul on Ford with a min left, if I'm correct, and helped us get the win by 3. Gardner struggled for most the game but came through in the final minutes. I still rock my #22 jersey I wore that day. I couldn't be happier for him right now.