• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jamie Collins

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“I wouldn’t say freelancing was an issue. Again, Jamie was a very good player for us. He made a lot of plays and helped us win a lot of ballgames. I keep saying that time and time again,” said Flores. “He was a good player. Freelancing? Look, did he make mistakes? Absolutely. But like I said before, everyone makes mistakes. There’s not a player in the league who doesn’t make mistakes. But again, he made more plays than he made mistakes. I would say that. He was a great player for us."

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“I wouldn’t say freelancing was an issue. Again, Jamie was a very good player for us. He made a lot of plays and helped us win a lot of ballgames. I keep saying that time and time again,” said Flores. “He was a good player. Freelancing? Look, did he make mistakes? Absolutely. But like I said before, everyone makes mistakes. There’s not a player in the league who doesn’t make mistakes. But again, he made more plays than he made mistakes. I would say that. He was a great player for us."
They'd be dumping Alonso to get him and price would have to be right... you never know.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'd be a big improvement over Alonso - if his head is into it.....
I don't know as Alonso had a very good season created lots of turnovers. The rookies beside him now have a year under their belts too...