• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

James wants to go see Big Z get his number retired.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I personally don't think he should with the Heat having an early game on Sunday.
A nice phone call would be sufficient.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it is really devious, but CLE finally did something to attract LBJ back to CLE firing the GM and hiring Big Z.

In the end I think it is ok that he goes in this new era of players over corporations but that was before I realized he could just call him, and yes that would suffice.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it is really devious, but CLE finally did something to attract LBJ back to CLE firing the GM and hiring Big Z.

In the end I think it is ok that he goes in this new era of players over corporations but that was before I realized he could just call him, and yes that would suffice.

James wants to play for rings every year, during his prime.
Cavs aren't even close to a serious option to me.

The Heat are in a tight battle for seeding.
I know these guys travel the night before all the time, but why do it by choice when you could be resting for an early game against a team that plays as hard as the Bulls?

Then, of course, he is opening a can of attention worms about going to Cleveland.

Otter then fucking with Gilbert, I don't see anything positive about this.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His reception by Cavs fans could be interesting.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His reception by Cavs fans could be interesting.

I heard on talk radio ( which means nothing) that he might possibly just stay behind the scenes.
That he just wants to be there.

If that was to be the case, then I can't really think of a dumber thing for him to be doing this Saturday night.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard on talk radio ( which means nothing) that he might possibly just stay behind the scenes.

If that was to be the case, then I can't really think of a dumber thing for him to be doing this Saturday night.

I don't know. I agree with you from the perspective of the time of season, etc. but I think it's cool that he wants to be there. From what I've read, he and Big Z are pretty close.

Probably smart to stay behind the scenes if he goes. No point in subjecting himself (and Big Z) to what may be a less than warm welcome.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know. I agree with you from the perspective of the time of season, etc. but I think it's cool that he wants to be there. From what I've read, he and Big Z are pretty close.

Probably smart to stay behind the scenes if he goes. No point in subjecting himself (and Big Z) to what may be a less than warm welcome.

The Heat play again in Cleveland this season.
If it is such a big deal for Z to have him there, and I know they are very close, why not just have it retired that game?

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Absolutely no way he will ever stay behind the scenes for anything, he is not capable.