• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

jacoby jones cut

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now that could solve a return problem fairly quickly with some wr help thrown in but only at the right price

106_7THEFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The man is 30 years old why the hell would we want him . When are you people going to get it through your thick head we build through the draft Jesus.. his production dropped significantly but yet u want to sign him gtfoh

Lonewate44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The man is 30 years old why the hell would we want him . When are you people going to get it through your thick head we build through the draft Jesus.. his production dropped significantly but yet u want to sign him gtfoh

AGREE!!!!

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i only through the option out there for god's sake . yes he is 30 , yes his production dropped at WR but he is a decent return guy

his contract would be in line with a 5th wr role play type not and freaking mega deal

and you must realize we will need to get some players in FA to be in compliance with league rules dont you ?

yes , build through the draft but we will need a stop gap or 2 at WR moss and hank are gone

and if you have read any of my 8000 plus posts you will know i advocate building through the draft thick head or not

106_7THEFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i only through the option out there for god's sake . yes he is 30 , yes his production dropped at WR but he is a decent return
guy

his contract would be in line with a 5th wr role play type not and freaking mega deal

and you must realize we will need to get some players in FA to be in compliance with league rules dont you ?

yes , build through the draft but we will need a stop gap or 2 at WR moss and hank are gone

and if you have read any of my 8000 plus posts you will know i advocate building through the draft thick head or not

Well if we have to get some FA I think they would much rather go with someone not that old it just doesn't make sense the reason he was a good return mam is becbecause that team special team overall was above average he didn't do it all by his lonley our shit sucks here he would not come here and be an immediate impact so y bother

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if hes still a really good returner and hes cheap then i dont have a problem with it.
djax, garcon, roberts, grant, jones, rookie. sounds good to me.