• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It's that time again folks... Little Game Bob does it again!

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't blame coaching for everything. Sometimes one team is just clearly better than the other which was the case tonight

RACER-MIKE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Youre all over the fucking place sport. A week ago, you were all in on stoops. Now you're all back out. Have a drink buddy. And maybe a Zoloft.
what the fuck you talking about i have not been on here in weeks . you will not find a post about me no how good bob is . GO FUCK YOUR SELF .

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oklahoma plays in a conference lacking defenses with a pulse. Should we really be surprised that they don't know what to do when they run into a top 12 defense? Bob owns the Big 12, but at some point, Oklahoma fans need to realize that conference is part of their issue.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what the fuck you talking about i have not been on here in weeks . you will not find a post about me no how good bob is . GO FUCK YOUR SELF .

You were liking posts about what a great job bob has done getting this team back in contention. Maybe you should learn the difference between "would" and "wood" before you tell me to fuck myself.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oklahoma plays in a conference lacking defenses with a pulse. Should we really be surprised that they don't know what to do when they run into a top 12 defense? Bob owns the Big 12, but at some point, Oklahoma fans need to realize that conference is part of their issue.

So what was alabama's excuse? Not trolling Alabama at all. Just saying, sometimes you get beat, and these cliches people keep spouting really don't mean as much as you think.

Bayou Tiger

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were liking posts about what a great job bob has done getting this team back in contention. Maybe you should learn the difference between "would" and "wood" before you tell me to fuck myself.

WOW ! Hey titty baby how long is this little tantrum of your's going to go on ?

You plan on crying all night ?

Wipe the snot out of your nose, dry them tears, pull your big girl panties up, straighten your dress and ....

Quit whining you little bitch !

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what was alabama's excuse? Not trolling Alabama at all. Just saying, sometimes you get beat, and these cliches people keep spouting really don't mean as much as you think.

You have to look at the whole sample size. The Bama game was an impressive performance, but it's the only time in Stoops' entire career that they have been dominant on offense against a Power Five team in a bowl. Even when he's won, it's been on the back of the defense.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW ! Hey titty baby how long is this little tantrum of your's going to go on ?

You plan on crying all night ?

Wipe the snot out of your nose, dry them tears, pull your big girl panties up, straighten your dress and ....

Quit whining you little bitch !

Shitty troll gonna troll shitty.

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clemson was allowing 295.7 yards per game, OU had 378 yards in the game. Evidently Clemson's defense wasn't that good but OU's was worse...but still good enough to win and get to the CFP. When the offenses run 80 plays per game instead of 50-60 the defenses get worn down so there is that too.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watson basically did what Boykin and Russell would have done. Sooner got that playoff spot by default.....

I love how you texass guys come out from under your rocks at such opportune times.

as for exes, I think you need to go find a $2 dolla ho to have anal sex with and really top off yer night....you know you'd like it....