• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It's Pizza Night....It's Pizza Night

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't even follow hockey, but everybody should get a chance to enjoy this.
Thanks for that. I posted it earlier but the tweet it was attached to got deleted.

I laughed for 15 minutes when I first saw it

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lunch and a show. Yes, I'm sitting on the front lawn watching my new roof being put on. But, Pizza!!!

View attachment 330703
You know what I would do if I were you ... go over to the roofers and say " hey *place you got that pizza* has amazing pizza and you guys should order your lunch from there on uber eats "

then enjoy the next time they order pizza from that place at their next job site and cross your fingers that they dont update the delivery location ... worth a shot ... legit happened to me last fall when I got my roof redone lol

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what I would do if I were you ... go over to the roofers and say " hey *place you got that pizza* has amazing pizza and you guys should order your lunch from there on uber eats "

then enjoy the next time they order pizza from that place at their next job site and cross your fingers that they dont update the delivery location ... worth a shot ... legit happened to me last fall when I got my roof redone lol

I did this in reverse once. I got food for my employees and had it delivered. The next time I ordered I hadn't changed the address back to my home. While I realized it right away and tried to correct it, you are screwed with those apps and their customer service is crap. Ended up driving 30 minutes to meet the guy and "pick up" my delivery food.

Worst of all, I called the company on my way home to complain because they had assured me they had updated the address and they did so long before the food was picked up. And they said they would refund me the tip (but the driver would still get it). Instead they DOUBLED the tip and charged me $12 extra. Last time I used that app.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did this in reverse once. I got food for my employees and had it delivered. The next time I ordered I hadn't changed the address back to my home. While I realized it right away and tried to correct it, you are screwed with those apps and their customer service is crap. Ended up driving 30 minutes to meet the guy and "pick up" my delivery food.

Worst of all, I called the company on my way home to complain because they had assured me they had updated the address and they did so long before the food was picked up. And they said they would refund me the tip (but the driver would still get it). Instead they DOUBLED the tip and charged me $12 extra. Last time I used that app.
in my case the roofer called me and said hey we ordered lunch for the crew and it looks like it got delivered to your place by accident so you can have it ... I said I didnt hear the door ring (i was downstairs in our office) and he said you might want to check outside your door because it shows it was delivered. I go upstairs to check the door and I see my son and daughter eating pizza in the living room ... :ohwell:

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in my case the roofer called me and said hey we ordered lunch for the crew and it looks like it got delivered to your place by accident so you can have it ... I said I didnt hear the door ring (i was downstairs in our office) and he said you might want to check outside your door because it shows it was delivered. I go upstairs to check the door and I see my son and daughter eating pizza in the living room ... :ohwell:
awesome lol

we did a pizza delivery one night (I think it was pizza hut) and because their driver called in sick they used doordash. 1 hour after estimated delivery on a - 2C night we still did not get the pizza. we called and they said it was delivered we checked all around our property and it wasn't. I went to the neighbours house and it was on their door mat. we brought it in and it was ice cold. they only offered us the delivery fee refund. we eventually got it all back but it was really a fight to do.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
awesome lol

we did a pizza delivery one night (I think it was pizza hut) and because their driver called in sick they used doordash. 1 hour after estimated delivery on a - 2C night we still did not get the pizza. we called and they said it was delivered we checked all around our property and it wasn't. I went to the neighbours house and it was on their door mat. we brought it in and it was ice cold. they only offered us the delivery fee refund. we eventually got it all back but it was really a fight to do.
I had them farm one of my deliveries out to doordash once when me and Mrs 43 went out and we ordered for the kids. Problem is, they put their store address in as the delivery address, so the driver picked the food up, drove off and wound up right back at the place. Instead of going in and getting the proper address, they just cancelled my order as undeliverable. Actually called me and I heard their kids in the car fighting over my pizza.

I also had to fight pretty hard for a full refund (even though their delivery person cancelled it), Doordash said it was the pizza joint's fault, pizza joint said it was doordash. Eventually got refunds from both and the person who was delivering made a mistake and texted me from their phone, not behind the doordash wall. So they are signed up for all kinds of marketing stuff.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had them farm one of my deliveries out to doordash once when me and Mrs 43 went out and we ordered for the kids. Problem is, they put their store address in as the delivery address, so the driver picked the food up, drove off and wound up right back at the place. Instead of going in and getting the proper address, they just cancelled my order as undeliverable. Actually called me and I heard their kids in the car fighting over my pizza.

I also had to fight pretty hard for a full refund (even though their delivery person cancelled it), Doordash said it was the pizza joint's fault, pizza joint said it was doordash. Eventually got refunds from both and the person who was delivering made a mistake and texted me from their phone, not behind the doordash wall. So they are signed up for all kinds of marketing stuff.
Yeah they tried to blame each other as well

Hilarious on the marketing stuff lol

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a reminder that it's summertime. Press play... and scroll down slooooooooowwwww. You're wecome.

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a pizza joint called Sorrento's near where my in-laws live and I used to work I met Mrs 43 at that job). I have gone there a lot over the past 30 years. Its not great but I like it.

With my father in law moving away and my remaining family on the other side of the bay tonight is the last time I will eat Sorrento's. I will simply have no reason to come to this area again.

Fare thee well old friend.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I too had pizza tonight. Matthew's pizza