• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It's Pizza Night....It's Pizza Night

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Are you sure?

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@dash This is the legal department and we ran your post by the team here and had the following correction:

Friday? I heard that’s "pizza(?)" day.

We are more comfortable with that syntax from a liability standpoint. Thank you.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck, my sister just sent me this. This is her way of telling me that shes going to eat my leftover pizza. I'll admit she has a lovely smile when she steals my stuff.

a8jwjzV_460s.jpg

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck, my sister just sent me this. This is her way of telling me that shes going to eat my leftover pizza. I'll admit she has a lovely smile when she steals my stuff.

View attachment 319415
Lovely girl your sis. Can blame her, it is pizza night after all

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Craig, everyone out Pizzas the hut.

It was my idea so my own fault. I haven't been for a few years and my wife passes one on her way home so I suggested it. I thought the double pepperoni New Yorker looked decent so I ordered that. I added cordyceps and onions too.

So naturally the Double Pepperoni New Yorker came without pepperoni but I was hungry and I like the other toppings so no big deal. But it was awful, no flavor at all. A frozen pizza would have been better.

Then i got grief because it was my idea. Thanks Craig.

All-Star Benchwarmer

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,979.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...A frozen pizza would have been better...

Pizza Hut was the first pizza chain I worked at that that had it's dough delivered frozen. We'd spray the baking sheets or oiled the pans, drop the frozen dough on, and toss them in the cooler to thaw. To make the dough rise, the dough was pulled from the cooler and placed on racks. The deep dish pizza was alright, but anything "hand tossed" was meh.

The best pizza chain I worked at was Noble Roman's. We made the dough in the store, brushed it with butter, and tossed the dough into shape before it got topped. I learned that the trick to getting a good outer crust was to roll the fresh dough out from under the dough that had been exposed to air.

If you want the best tasting pizza crust, you need to let the dough ferment. Instead of leaving the dough out to rise the day you make it, make it the day before and place it somewhere cooler (fridge) to slow the rise and to get the fermentation going.

My favorite pizza is pepperoni and jalapeño. I also like to make a BBQ sauced chicken, bacon, and onion pizza. Taco pizzas are a fun one to make also.

And the Italians can thank the Greeks for pizza....

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Told my neighbor about star tavern pizza weeks ago so he had been wanting to go...finally made the hour drive this weekend and he loved it. He posts about it online and now the whole town is asking me about it. I can't believe I hadn't been back there since I moved south years ago. Still the best thin crust pizza around.