• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL It's Meltdown Time! Week 11

Moar rustled?

• Total voters

VU63

Almost Charmingly Insane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,379.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
meh, i've seen better meltdowns many times

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Voting Meeeshigan even though they may have fucked Ohio State with their bed shitting.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh is a whiny little bitch and I can’t stand watching him on the sidelines in his khakis and what has to be depends under there because he pisses himself so much whining at the officials on every single play.

If Harbaugh can’t win us a championship by next year he needs to be fired.

Hoke 2.0?

How the hell does Iowa beat the best team in the damn country? What good has come out of Iowa literally ever? Maybe some slightly above average corn? Fuck Iowa.

Iowa didn't. duh.

I SWEAR TO GOD GUYS IF YOU LET ONE MORE FUCKING SHOVEL PASS BEAT YOU I WILL TYPE ANGRY COMMENTS ON THE INTERNET

:lol:

Has there ever been a more miserable era for any team in the history of college football than Auburn fans with Saban at Bama? Honestly I don’t think there ever has been. We’ve gotten our asses whooped watching him bring four titles to that bumfuck school over there and even if we beat those twats this year they’ll still win the national championship. Every damn year we think it’ll be different, some Heisman winner will knock off bama and they won’t win a championship but guess what fuckers? THEY ALWAYS WIN! It doesn’t matter what anyone else does they’re always going to win and there isn’t a thing on earth any fucking person can fucking do about it and it makes me want to set myself on fire in that fuck’s office so he can watch me burn. But you know what? Sumbitch would probly light a cigar off me and smile as the last words I hear before I vanish from this painful existence will be “Roll Tide.”

giphy.gif

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan. Those vultures,,,,,,,,,errr wolverines will circle their prey in a heartbeat.

"2, 3, and 4 haven’t lost on the same day since 1985 and on that day Michigan lost to Iowa with Jim Harbaugh at QB."

"Jim Harbaugh is a fucking crybaby failure and will never win it all."

"Why the hell can the highest paid coach in college football not beat a shit Iowa team?"

"Harbaugh is a whiny little bitch and I can’t stand watching him on the sidelines in his khakis and what has to be depends under there because he pisses himself so much whining at the officials on every single play."

"If Jim spent more time watching film and less time drinking milk at his stupid ass steak houses he wouldn’t lose to a crap Iowa team."

"Harbaugh should go back to the queers in San Fran where he belongs."

"If Harbaugh can’t win us a championship by next year he needs to be fired.."

:pound:

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta go with auburn. Hilarious how they say awful things about their coaches and players, but they don't dare use the word "fuck". Nope, we gotta be good christians and say "frick" instead.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jim Harbaugh is a fucking crybaby failure and will never win it all.

Harbaugh is a whiny little bitch and I can’t stand watching him on the sidelines in his khakis and what has to be depends under there because he pisses himself so much whining at the officials on every single play.

What good has come out of Iowa literally ever? Maybe some slightly above average corn? Fuck Iowa.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus, we can't even win at losing. :tsk:

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Voted Awwbarn just cuz of this classic:

Has there ever been a more miserable era for any team in the history of college football than Auburn fans with Saban at Bama? Honestly I don’t think there ever has been. We’ve gotten our asses whooped watching him bring four titles to that bumfuck school over there and even if we beat those twats this year they’ll still win the national championship. Every damn year we think it’ll be different, some Heisman winner will knock off bama and they won’t win a championship but guess what fuckers? THEY ALWAYS WIN! It doesn’t matter what anyone else does they’re always going to win and there isn’t a thing on earth any fucking person can fucking do about it and it makes me want to set myself on fire in that fuck’s office so he can watch me burn. But you know what? Sumbitch would probly light a cigar off me and smile as the last words I hear before I vanish from this painful existence will be “Roll Tide.”

TLDR: Dayum funny shyt. :laugh3:

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who da fuq voted meatchicken? They didn't have a chance. I'm proud of 'em for just showing-up!

tbykk.jpg

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound:

"How much alcohol does it take to forget this? I'll find out" - @Edisto_Tiger

:bolt:
Still no answer. I was drunk Saturday, got drunk Sunday, had a buzz yesterday, and tied one on today and now the wife is shittin'. Give me a few more days. It hasn't set in yet. I'll let ya know by Saturday.

:suds:

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuskies for this one post:
When were you when Washington was kill

Was sit on couch crying in beer

"Huskies r kill"

"Woof"

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clemson peeps aren't that far removed from being perennially mediocre, so their meltdowns should be mild unless they just jumped on the wagon over the last year or two or three. Fuck the refs, by the way and that head official, that just happens to be a coot. The bastard!