• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is this a no brainer?

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
12 Team. Standard. QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, TE, K, DST

Wilson
Murray
Forte
White
Torrey
Adams
Amaro
K
D

Bradshaw (bye)
Sims
Carey (cuff)
Randle (cuff)
Patterson (bye)
DJax (bye)
Dwayne Allen (bye)

I've been offered Steve Smith and Ertz for Sims and Amaro. A counter from my Bradshaw and Allen offer for Julius. Is this a no brainer since I won't use Sims unless I trade Bradshaw elsewhere and even then it will only be Murray's bye week?

If so, would you start Smith? Bench Adams or Torrey? (I was thinking Torrey, don't want to double up on Ravens WR right?)

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ertz and Smith just don't do that much for you. True you may never play Sims, but you need more back or why bother? A real upgrade at TE/WR is what you need, not a minor tweak at TE and shuffling of furniture at WR. (I like Steve Smith, but his first half was unexpected - his last couple of games may be a better indicator of ROS value.)

I do worry that Murray won't hold up, and you want to be prepared for a late-season disappearance (Randle may not be the answer). Your team is good; I wouldn't make a move unless the benefit was significant.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ertz and Smith just don't do that much for you. True you may never play Sims, but you need more back or why bother? A real upgrade at TE/WR is what you need, not a minor tweak at TE and shuffling of furniture at WR. (I like Steve Smith, but his first half was unexpected - his last couple of games may be a better indicator of ROS value.)

I do worry that Murray won't hold up, and you want to be prepared for a late-season disappearance (Randle may not be the answer). Your team is good; I wouldn't make a move unless the benefit was significant.
:agree: