• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Russell Wilson going to die??

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boo hoo, I guess you're not a fan of freedom of speech.

Im not deceased in any way shape or form, so you need to just drop it. This is my screen name, no one other than me uses it.

and yes, OKC deserves another bombing after what they did to the sonics.

Sorry if my comment about your beloved Hillary offended you. Though it is not my fault that you are so easily offended. Perhaps you should bring this up with your therapist.

No one uses it but you at the moment because you stole it from someone who passed away. Rather sick.

.........and no one over there necessarily wants or does not want Hilary. What we do want is to keep the stupid politics on the cesspool politics board so we don't have to deal with it on a football board. What does Hilary have to do with football??

phredmojo

Steak is for Taxpayers
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one uses it but you at the moment because you stole it from someone who passed away. Rather sick.

.........and no one over there necessarily wants or does not want Hilary. What we do want is to keep the stupid politics on the cesspool politics board so we don't have to deal with it on a football board. What does Hilary have to do with football??

I haven't stolen anything, I was raised better than that.

Maybe if you spent less time worrying about a game you are too fat to play and more time worrying about the direction in this country, innocent officers and civilians may not have lost their lives yesterday.

Keep it up with your fake outrage, we all know you all support hillary.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't stolen anything, I was raised better than that.

Maybe if you spent less time worrying about a game you are too fat to play and more time worrying about the direction in this country, innocent officers and civilians may not have lost their lives yesterday.

Keep it up with your fake outrage, we all know you all support hillary.

LOL! Funny stuff! You obviously know nothing about me but keep shooting in the dark troll-boy.

You stole the "phredmojo" name from a person who passed on. It was used by a good poster on the ESPN boards for years. That alone makes you a piece of shit.

phredmojo

Steak is for Taxpayers
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL! Funny stuff! You obviously know nothing about me but keep shooting in the dark troll-boy.

You stole the "phredmojo" name from a person who passed on. It was used by a good poster on the ESPN boards for years. That alone makes you a piece of shit.

Wrong again.

Want to meet? I know you're local.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong again.

Want to meet? I know you're local.

Wrong again yourself. I am from the NW originally but live nowhere near there at the moment.

I remember phredmojo from the ESPN boards. Soooooooo many posters here have verified that he passed away, and that you have hijacked his handle.

Whatever. I don't really care. Go rant on the politics board.

phredmojo

Steak is for Taxpayers
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong again yourself. I am from the NW originally but live nowhere near there at the moment.

I remember phredmojo from the ESPN boards. Soooooooo many posters here have verified that he passed away, and that you have hijacked his handle.

Whatever. I don't really care. Go rant on the politics board.

You cannot tell me what to do, who do you think you are? Hillary Clinton?

Pathetic.

Go troll elsewhere and let us get back to the conversation at hand.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boo hoo, I guess you're not a fan of freedom of speech.

Im not deceased in any way shape or form, so you need to just drop it. This is my screen name, no one other than me uses it.

and yes, OKC deserves another bombing after what they did to the sonics.

Sorry if my comment about your beloved Hillary offended you. Though it is not my fault that you are so easily offended. Perhaps you should bring this up with your therapist.
So that pretty much kills your entire point about it being anyone's fault but your own that you were banned...

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So that pretty much kills your entire point about it being anyone's fault but your own that you were banned...
Yes, that was a most fucked up post that he wrote.