• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Russell Wilson going to die??

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boo hoo, I guess you're not a fan of freedom of speech.

Im not deceased in any way shape or form, so you need to just drop it. This is my screen name, no one other than me uses it.

and yes, OKC deserves another bombing after what they did to the sonics.

Sorry if my comment about your beloved Hillary offended you. Though it is not my fault that you are so easily offended. Perhaps you should bring this up with your therapist.

Wow, take a xanax

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldn't care less who he's attached to (or anything off the field as long as he isn't breaking the law). But I would love to see Future and Wilson square up with none of the guns Future keeps blabbing about so Wilson could just unscrew his head. You got this skinny rapper mouthing off to a freak professional athlete. He deserves an ass kicking.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldn't care less who he's attached to (or anything off the field as long as he isn't breaking the law). But I would love to see Future and Wilson square up with none of the guns Future keeps blabbing about so Wilson could just unscrew his head. You got this skinny rapper mouthing off to a freak professional athlete. He deserves an ass kicking.
Yes, RW is on the small side ilof an NFL QB, but my money would be on Wilson, especially if God really talks to him and God, Jesus, and the 12 disciples, have Wilson's back.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, RW is on the small side ilof an NFL QB, but my money would be on Wilson, especially if God really talks to him and God, Jesus, and the 12 disciples, have Wilson's back.

I saw him pads off in person and he is not small. He's just short.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way that guy can fight.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is proof we need football and fast.

phredmojo

Steak is for Taxpayers
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK..... the person who had "your" screen name originally from the ESPN is deceased. I figure that YOU know that and yet you took that name anyhow.

NO, OKC does NOT deserve any form of bombing. Federal employees lost their lives because of an extremist idiot 22 years back. To equate that to the Sonics leaving Seattle is disturbing. I don't hate OKC. I hate Howard Shultz and Clay Bennett but I would never wish harm on them.

I do not give a flying fuck about Hillary. I find it pathetic that you have to bring up politics regarding sports topics. You are nothing but a pathetic, attention wanting, diva, piece of crap. Why don't you seek therapy to fix yourself?

You need to grow up, someone of your age acting the way they do day in and day out, especially on a message board is appalling.

You have about as much of a sense of humor as hillary does. Take your hate elsewhere.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is that? and sure why not.

Big late night show. Don't get your hopes up though, you'll probably only last for a few months before they replace you with Jay Leno.

phredmojo

Steak is for Taxpayers
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big late night show. Don't get your hopes up though, you'll probably only last for a few months before they replace you with Jay Leno.

hey, being there a few months is better than not being there at all..

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need to grow up, someone of your age acting the way they do day in and day out, especially on a message board is appalling.

You have about as much of a sense of humor as hillary does. Take your hate elsewhere.

Heh, holy irony.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is that? and sure why not.
Well, it's an online TV show. Once with soaring ratings and critical acclaim.

I think your edgy flair and strong opinions may just be able to breath some life back into the ol' girl.

phredmojo

Steak is for Taxpayers
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, it's an online TV show. Once with soaring ratings and critical acclaim.

I think your edgy flair and strong opinions may just be able to breath some life back into the ol' girl.

Sign me up.

It'll be like printing free money.