• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Is Brady the GOAT with a SB win this year?

GOAT with SB WIN?

• Total voters

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You and your arguments with frightful ease, I did.

Found post 118 and after scanning numerous pages couldn't find your response.

So what is the one item that proves Unitas and Montana are better than Brady, you know something those of us in the real world call tangible, something that can be weighted, measured, and contrasted?

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what is the one item that proves Unitas and Montana are better than Brady, you know something those of us in the real world call tangible, something that can be weighted, measured, and contrasted?

Where did I say Unitas was better? Can you NOT keep up to any point past 2 posts? Do you NOT remember the whole Unitas point in the first place? And to think you want something 'tangible and measured' regarding Montana when you've floated a link that supplies numbers in bulk/face value...and you canNOT or refuse to discern the differences?

I've already stated why Montana was better than Brady...repeatedly. You have already attempted (and failed miserably) to put together any sound response. Why would a 2nd time around be any different?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where did I say Unitas was better? Can you NOT keep up to any point past 2 posts? Do you NOT remember the whole Unitas point in the first place? And to think you want something 'tangible and measured' regarding Montana when you've floated a link that supplies numbers in bulk/face value...and you canNOT or refuse to discern the differences?

I've already stated why Montana was better than Brady...repeatedly. You have already attempted (and failed miserably) to put together any sound response. Why would a 2nd time around be any different?

Montana leads Brady in nearly nothing, and should Brady win a 5th ring, all debate is over, and all that is left for you is your man love of Joe.

You're simply hanging onto the past as the torch of greatness is handed on to someone else.

You have no solid argument to justify Joe any longer.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have no solid argument to justify Joe any longer.

Sure I do. It's simply a matter of you being unable to counter it....because you can't...and there isn't a thing you can do or say otherwise. Why else trot out stupidity such as # of rings or stats at face value? Because your point was pointless from the word go.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure I do. It's simply a matter of you being unable to counter it....because you can't...and there isn't a thing you can do or say otherwise. Why else trot out stupidity such as # of rings or stats at face value? Because your point was pointless from the word go.

What's to counter, you haven't offered up any real tangible argument beyond because you said so.

Montana has literally nothing left over Brady for arguing GOAT status any longer, and another SB win, and another SBMVP, ends all debate forever.

You simply are just struggling coming to terms with it.

You have no argument. The facts are no longer with you.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Montana had the greatest WR of all time to throw too plus another very good one and a great TE as well for almost his entire career. Montana was a game manager with great players around him. Brady had Moss for a couple years and Gronk for a couple healthy. Thats it.

As far as Rodgers goes. He is not in the conversation yet. He also had more weapons over the years and defenses almost as good and has 1 SB to show for it and has had multi game streaks during his career where he flat out sucked.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is the spread ridiculous? It's exactly where it should be, and isn't about what the outcome will be, but about getting as close to a 50/50 split on what people think the outcome will be.

I didn't mean ridiculous as in inappropriate. Just that it was the 4th biggest spread in playoffs history.

Again, unless the flu bug has ravaged the lockerroom, my hunch is that the Pats got their clunker out of the way and will handle the Steelers.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's to counter, you haven't offered up any real tangible argument beyond because you said so.

Montana has literally nothing left over Brady for arguing GOAT status any longer, and another SB win, and another SBMVP, ends all debate forever.

You simply are just struggling coming to terms with it.

You have no argument. The facts are no longer with you.

Yes, yes...I know....basically the same response time after time. Here's a refresher on how you respond to facts:

Ricky Roma said:
The benchmark? Joe Montana. HOF regular season career and performed at an even higher level not only than his own numbers, but substantially higher than the guy getting floated around here as 'the best ever' even though that guy plays in an era where passing is a joke in comparison.

Brady's stats are superior mainly due to the era he plays in.

Your truly debate-stopping response to that very post?

Brady is better than Montana, you are simply having trouble coming to terms with it.

Now, bring out your numbers at face value/# of rings/Unitas' numbers aren't so great, stupidity.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, yes...I know....basically the same response time after time. Here's a refresher on how you respond to facts:

Your truly debate-stopping response to that very post?

Now, bring out your numbers at face value/# of rings/Unitas' numbers aren't so great, stupidity.

Again you come back with the Joe is better because I said so defence.

Where your argument falls apart is how far ahead Brady is in nearly every category, and continuing to increase his lead. This negates the difference in the rules of the different eras.

Cry all you want, Joe is no longer the GOAT.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again you come back with the Joe is better because I said so defence.

Except that I didn't...but it's all you can do....just 'say' whatever flutters into your mind.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except that I didn't...but it's all you can do....just 'say' whatever flutters into your mind.

Again, it's not just that Tom leads Joe, it's that he is blowing him out of the water, and still isn't finished, that negates the era argument.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, it's not just that Tom leads Joe, it's that he is blowing him out of the water, and still isn't finished, that negates the era argument.

Of course, that makes no sense....it's all you have though.

Next?

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does to people who actually follow the game and don't sleep with a Montana doll.

Actually...quite the opposite as I don't think I've seen anybody use that idiotic point. Then again...that is your theme for this venture isn't it? Biblically stupid arguments. At least you are consistent....laughably failing at it...but consistent.

Anything else?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually...quite the opposite as I don't think I've seen anybody use that idiotic point. Then again...that is your theme for this venture isn't it? Biblically stupid arguments. At least you are consistent....laughably failing at it...but consistent.

Anything else?

Still can't come up with anything to support your position huh?

Joe is no longer the GOAT.