• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

is a loss to Byu on the way?

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last few seasons every time things started looking better for us we would promptly rid of our optimism with a loss

Right now we're at that point where things are looking up

Ole Miss turned out to have a dominant defense and we played close with that good team for 3 quarters

Air Force has climbed from the bottom of the Mwc to look like a usual troy Calhoun team

And we currently own wins over a Colorado state team that beat Boston college at Boston college which was something usc couldn't do. Colorado state is also unbeaten otherwise

Louisiana Lafayette is the top sun belt team

Nevada beat a pac 12 team, byu and nearly upset Arizona

We suddenly look on the up and up and the last few years this hasn't been a good thing

These next few weeks will show if we have truly turned the corner

Starts tonight sirs! Go Broncos!

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And we win 55-30 i can't believe that we are actually playing good. Not optimistic yet we got to keep winning and especially beat san Diego state they're the ones that typically take a dump on our season

pitman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And we win 55-30 i can't believe that we are actually playing good. Not optimistic yet we got to keep winning and especially beat san Diego state they're the ones that typically take a dump on our season

It was a good win for us, even if BYU is down to a lot of 2nd stringers. I'm seeing a lot of good things going on, a lot of our 2nd's have stepped up nicely. we have a bye to get healthy then 4 game stretch. Lets keep this going and win the MWC. :suds:

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BYU is nothing without Taysom Hill.

but... Boise is still a solid football team. Beat my Rams :nod:

ida one

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Didn't get to watch the game Friday night, but the radio was blaring.
I think Boise is doing well this season with the wins they have.
We Have San Diego to contend with yet, but we have them at home and that is in our favor.

Go Broncos

BRONCONATION1960

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pitman, I didn't see you at the BYU game, were you there? It was a good game but it would have been more meaningful if BYU was at full strength or at least had Hill in at QB... Harsin and crew are dealing with a team they inherited after a bad season.. They seem to be on top of making the necessary corrections ...After this season he will have his own recruits starting to come in ... I'm sure they will have BSU playing up to the standards and high level of a typical BSU team in short order...

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm happy with our play the last few weeks but we have to keep it up 4 game stretch to end the year.

Every game is a threat to us because we have been capable of an awful game on occasion

pitman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pitman, I didn't see you at the BYU game, were you there? It was a good game but it would have been more meaningful if BYU was at full strength or at least had Hill in at QB... Harsin and crew are dealing with a team they inherited after a bad season.. They seem to be on top of making the necessary corrections ...After this season he will have his own recruits starting to come in ... I'm sure they will have BSU playing up to the standards and high level of a typical BSU team in short order...

Yes i was there, I ran into a old friend as I was headed out at 1/2 and started talking, next thing I knew 1/2 time was over. I will let you know but, I should be at the next game.

We need to win out here.

BSUSeahawk

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't look now, but with the committee seemingly not giving Marshall's ridiculous schedule any credit, we have a legitimate shot at the access bowl, if we win out.

ESPN has us projected there. Fiesta vs Arizona State.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to.hold on against san Diego state though, they give us a tough time

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baring a collapse that drive was one of the best of the season

Winning this game would be huge, definitely would separate this team from the struggling ones the last few.years