• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Iron bowl 2013

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Monday's Finebaum show will be a can't miss shit storm

I hope that Phyllis lady that chewed out Danny Kanell calls in. "LET ME TELL YOU MISTER! WE FIXIN TO THREEPEAT!"

Something tells me there's a 50 year old woman named Phyllis wandering the streets, chain smoking Marlboro Reds by the carton right now.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope that Phyllis lady that chewed out Danny Kanell calls in. "LET ME TELL YOU MISTER! WE FIXIN TO THREEPEAT!"

Something tells me there's a 50 year old woman named Phyllis wandering the streets, chain smoking Marlboro Reds by the carton right now.

And drinking burnetts vodka from the bottle.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is quite the backhanded compliment. They outplayed bama. Period.

Are you really that dense Romeo every single time? Was there not a little luck involved in Auburn;s last two wins? Was there? Maybe a little? Get it yet? Got it? Good! Now come back with some smart ass remark although all I said was buy me a lottery ticket. I've done things that were lucky and said " I should go buy me a lottery ticket." Do you just like to be an asshole? :doh:

I won't even get into the outplayed part although we should have been up two scores twice in the 4th quarter. However, we lost. Read slowly...Congratulations Auburn (not OU but Auburn) ok?

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you really that dense Romeo every single time? Was there not a little luck involved in Auburn;s last two wins? Was there? Maybe a little? Get it yet? Got it? Good! Now come back with some smart ass remark although all I said was buy me a lottery ticket. I've done things that were lucky and said " I should go buy me a lottery ticket." Do you just like to be an asshole? :doh:

I won't even get into the outplayed part although we should have been up two scores twice in the 4th quarter. However, we lost. Read slowly...Congratulations Auburn (not OU but Auburn) ok?

Your butt hurt response shows I was right. Several bama fans here have simply said, good game, we got out played. You should take a cue.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your butt hurt response shows I was right. Several bama fans here have simply said, good game, we got out played. You should take a cue.

I tried to but an OU fan who has a hard on for me (must be my good looks) seemed to not accept it although it had nothing to do with him! Period! You jump your ass in saying outplayed period (Bama 495 yards to 393 and several missed field goals and bad coaching calls but according to the OU fan we were outplayed, period!) Although you moan about every damn play Heupel calls for OU. This is for you not them.

For them congratulations Auburn! Great game, one for the ages! I won't mention anything about lottery ticket this time it bothers the OU guy!

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tried to but an OU fan who has a hard on for me (must be my good looks) seemed to not accept it although it had nothing to do with him! Period! You jump your ass in saying outplayed period (Bama 495 yards to 393 and several missed field goals and bad coaching calls but according to the OU fan we were outplayed, period!) Although you moan about every damn play Heupel calls for OU. This is for you not them.

For them congratulations Auburn! Great game, one for the ages! I won't mention anything about lottery ticket this time it bothers the OU guy!

That's called getting outplayed and out coached. Go rub some ointment on your butt. I can tell it's bothering you.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So how many times was OU outplayed this year? Every OU thread that you posted on sure seemed like they got outplayed at least according to your posts. You really must have one chapped ass! :laugh3:

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So how many times was OU outplayed this year? Every OU thread that you posted on sure seemed like they got outplayed at least according to your posts. You really must have one chapped ass! :laugh3:

What's your point exactly? Both of Oklahoma's losses they were outplayed and out coached. The difference is I have the spine to admit it while you offer a backhanded congratulations attributing it to luck like a whiny little kid. Now run off and cry into your bama bed sheets.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's your point exactly? Both of Oklahoma's losses they were outplayed and out coached. The difference is I have the spine to admit it while you offer a backhanded congratulations attributing it to luck like a whiny little kid. Now run off and cry into your bama bed sheets.

You sure bitched, cried, moaned and complained a lot about all the bad calls OU was getting. :bawling: So that's what you define having a spine is? I always thought it was something different!

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sure bitched, cried, moaned and complained a lot about all the bad calls OU was getting. :bawling: So that's what you define having a spine is? I always thought it was something different!

Umm no I didn't. I bitch about the poor play and poor play calling, but now you're just making shit up to try to have something to say. Get lost little boy. It's past your bed time.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Umm no I didn't. I bitch about the poor play and poor play calling, but now you're just making shit up to try to have something to say. Get lost little boy. It's past your bed time.

Again, that's it? :L

potzer25

The most eubillicant poster.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just glad #6 Mincy didn't get called for a celebration penalty before the score...

potzer25

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need APB for this guy. He may be missing...

Last edited by a moderator:

potzer25

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is this being called "kick,bama,kick" and not "the kick six". That's sounds better and pays homage to the first ever walk off FG return for a TD...

Mike30142

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congratulations Auburn fans. Good luck next week against Mizzou!

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A team that can't even win they're own division doesn't need or is worthy to play in a NCG, Everybody knows the rules. If you want to play in the NCG, you have to win all your games...... Period but Bama had ESPIN in their hip pocket. Hence worst rated NCG EVER... The fans have spoken!

it seems pretty obvious that you don't. please try to prove that a team that doesn't win their division can't one of the two best teams in the country.

and a big reason why it was the worst rated BCS title game was because how dominant Alabama was in the game.

but back on topic. this game = :10:

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, however how do we know the (2)two best teams played in that game? ( because SEC fans think so) 99% fans disagree. The polls were totally supported by ESPIN by allowing Saban a half hour on prime time to plead his case, yet ESPIN didn't afford the same opportunity to the other 1 loss coaches

99% of fans do not disagree. i think it is pretty obvious alabama and lsu were the 2 best teams. arkansas rolling kansas state in the cotton bowl (and for that matter, it being a decade since a team currently in the big 12 has won a cotton bowl) speaks volumes about the gulf between the SEC and Big 12. never mind the fact that alabama and lsu were both far more dominant in their schedule than oklahoma state was.