• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Iowa vs Tenn

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats west end....and vol contry...the season continues.

This is always a depressing time for me when football and basketball are both over. Nba just doesn't rise to the same level and baseball has too many games to matter until pennant races start.

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
game, ya fuckn Volunteers ya.

now eat UMass and brighten my bracket.

:suds:

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your congratulations to teams always make me laugh. Keep up the good work :suds:

why, thank you ser...
they are delivered with all the sincerity and good-willed sportsmanship my cheerfully cynical nature permits.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think a middle of the pack team for both conferences is a great measurement of the conference as a whole...and as you said, the game was a LOT closer than that score shows, so no matter who won it I don't think it means a whole lot either way. I just think it's hilarious that they chanted that.

That would be a correct statement had it not been for Iowa fans and some B10 fans stating... and I quote "head and shoulders THE best conference", SEC sucks, SEC worst conference...Yada Yada Yada

Your right; both are middle of the road teams in their respective conferences; both had won 20 games coming into last night. That game was really close and either team could have won. Problem is all you big10 fans were relentless all year as to how great the Big10 is and how lousy the SEC is.

.....aaaand it was interesting to watch Iowa lay down like a dog(legs in the air) in the overtime
totally lacking in fire to go out with head held high.

Just letting you know that sometimes Hubris can come back and bite you in the ass.

Last edited by a moderator:

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iowa stinks. Shoulda been SMU.

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,868.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
was really rooting for iowa in this game.

HawkeyesRuleURFace

Avid Basketball Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last 8 games (except Purdue) were like groundhog day...luck into the lead by hitting shots yet still sloppy as hell on offense and play no defense...our defense was much better last night but I think that's just because Tennessee can't shoot

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be a correct statement had it not been for Iowa fans and some B10 fans stating... and I quote "head and shoulders THE best conference", SEC sucks, SEC worst conference...Yada Yada Yada

Your right; both are middle of the road teams in their respective conferences; both had won 20 games coming into last night. That game was really close and either team could have won. Problem is all you big10 fans were relentless all year as to how great the Big10 is and how lousy the SEC is.

.....aaaand it was interesting to watch Iowa lay down like a dog(legs in the air) in the overtime
totally lacking in fire to go out with head held high.

Just letting you know that sometimes Hubris can come back and bite you in the ass.

Runeman has a point here. I remember seeing some Iowa fan pimping out the B1G as the best conference b/c their bottom feeders were beating their best teams. If it wasn't for Wiscy saving face for the B1G earlier today, the B1G would be eating shit b/c of tOSU and Iowa.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Runeman has a point here. I remember seeing some Iowa fan pimping out the B1G as the best conference b/c their bottom feeders were beating their best teams. If it wasn't for Wiscy saving face for the B1G earlier today, the B1G would be eating shit b/c of tOSU and Iowa.

Mannnnn....all I hear now is crickets. Pretty quiet out there....LOL All that "chirping" is no longer.