• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

"Iowa fans are just so annoying" Devin Gardner "Pink locker room has lots of room."

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
players could care less what the visiting locker room looks like, what facilities are denied them, etc.

however, I don't have anything against a home team doing little stuff to try to annoy them. It's all part of the game.

Yeah. As long as the players, coaches, etc don't feel threatened by what you say, I say whatever fans say from the stands is fair game.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, getting heckled by the home fans is also part of the game. Hell, even in high school football in Texas, as I'm sure elsewhere, we'd get hammered verbally by the home crowds. And they were literally just a couple of feet from us.

HawkeyesRuleURFace

Avid Basketball Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you think a pink locker room does a single damn thing to the psyche of a division 1 football program, you're delusional.

If anything, it galvanizes them. Just like booing does.

LOL @ tacky gimmicks and classless fans.

Iowa just needs to put Nebraskas guest locker room on wheels and tote it with them wherever they go

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like how Iowa still claims 2011 as a win, despite the deliberate pass interference in the end zone to end the game.

Were there PAC officials at that game?:noidea: