• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Interesting series of tweets...

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to say the least....

Mark Horgas @MarkHorgas9h
#Freeh's Deposition in Spanier's Case likely contributed to Jay Paterno's ultra confident statement to me, "We're going to get them". #NCAA
Retweeted by ChiTownLionPSU
Reply Retweet Favorite More Expand
Freeh's Deposition was "icing on the cake" for Paul Kelly's Team via Spanier. Kelly already had devastating intel vs #PSUBoT/#NCAA/#Freeh.
A reliable source said that Freeh was in fact deposed for Spanier's Trial. Can't imagine those details didn't migrate to Paul Kelly & Crew.
Glad to hear that JayPa & Spanier were seen together on Sat at PSU vs Illinois. I told u months ago that Spanier spoke regularly with SuePa.
RT @MarkHorgas: It was reaffirmed to me that Paul Kelly is very confident that Judge Leete will allow the Paterno Family Case et al to proceed to trial.
RT @MarkHorgas: Paul Kelly is pushing for a Jan/Feb 2014 trial for the Paterno Family et al Lawsuit. Then expects it to be over in < 2 weeks. #NCAA

Last edited by a moderator:

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Makes me sick

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's going to be a happy day in State College when the real story comes out about how the NCAA and Freeh railroaded PSU instead of putting the blame where it should have been from the beginning. It was a frigging witch hunt. Jerry Sandusky is a monster and that is where peoples anger should be focused.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's going to be a happy day in State College when the real story comes out about how the NCAA and Freeh railroaded PSU instead of putting the blame where it should have been from the beginning. It was a frigging witch hunt. Jerry Sandusky is a monster and that is where peoples anger should be focused.

Don't forget PSU's role in railroading themselves with the scumbags on the BOT "executive committee" and Ho Rod Erickson